Chapter 24

Zoya's POV:

I still couldn't believe Ibraheem that psychopath had married Misha. I knew life was unpredictable but this was just reaching a whole new level. I had no idea how we were going to deal with that situation but first things first, I needed to get this emotionless human stone off my back. I kept my face towards the road while casting a side way glance at Kamran who was driving without saying a word.

All things aside, his car was extraordinarily comfortable and spacious. A BMV is a BMV indeed. I reclined into his seat and took off my shoes as I decided to sit cross legged cause my legs were cramping up. In that moment, I saw Kamran turn to me with a look of mild revulsion as he eyed my legs. What? Were my legs too chubby for him? Does it look like I gave a damn though?

"What? My legs are not your type? Did Anushay have sticks for legs?" I glowered at him as I maintained my sitting position.

"No, your legs are fine. Can you put your feet back down?" I heard him say. He completely ignored my questions though. He looked like he wanted to grit his teeth or something. What was the matter with him?

"Why? I am comfortable like this. Plus, you have a lot of space. It's not like I am bothering you." I inquired as he continued to glance at my legs and then back at the road. "If I am bothering you, you can drop me to the nearest store and I can just call an Uber." I offered innocently and I saw him clench his jaw.

"No, absolutely not. It's just, forget it." He frowned and then decided to look away from my legs. Oh, it's not my legs that are the issue. Is he worried about his car? I grinned widely and he gave me a suspicious look before turning his attention back on the road.

"Why are you smiling?" He frowned. Damn, I really wanted to mess with him right now. I wonder what other expressions he can make. I wanted to test a theory with him. I could feel the devil within me awakening.

"Oh, I was just wondering whether....OH MY GOD LOOK IN THE FRONT!" I screamed in horror. An artificial shriek of course. As expected, Kamran hit the brakes on reflex and I used that excuse to move forward and smeared my lipstick all over the car dashboard before moving back as well. I wiped the dark pink lipstick on the dashboard as I looked at him apologetically. "Oh sorry, I thought I saw a car coming towards us."

In all the five or more years I had seen him, this was the most expressive face he had on right now. He looked horrified as he saw me wiping the lipstick off his luxurious dashboard. So I was right, he really loved his car, huh? He was one of those guys. Shahbaz, my brother had the same issue. He hated it when I ate in his car or did anything he considered 'unhygienic' in his car. I smirked inwardly. This just made things easier for me. He grabbed my wrist that was rubbing the dashboard tightly but not painfully and carefully moved it away while his other hand gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Don't touch it anymore. I will handle it. Just don't touch it." I heard him say in contained rage. He slowly let go of my wrist as I nodded. Shit, this was too fun.

"Are you sure? It left a pretty dark mark." I questioned looking at the smeared lipstick mark. I am pretty sure he wanted to strangle me or smash my head in the same place now. Or better yet, just kick me out of his sacred car. I was hoping he did that. It would mean, I won't have to deal with him anymore. Should I push him some more? But what if he actually kills me? Only one way to find out.

Kamran's POV:

"It's fine." I replied through gritted teeth. Bear it, Kamran. Just bear it till you find out who she really is. I just need to find out this now. If she is Anushay, I don't mind if she pukes all over my car or sets it on fire. She can wreck all my cars but if she is not her, I am going to run her over with this very car. She doesn't even look sorry. In fact, the way she is grinning, she looks like she did this intentionally. I felt my grip tighten on the steering wheel. Control.