Chapter 45

Misha's POV:

I spit out the lychee juice on hearing Ibraheem's absurd declaration. Was he joking right now? I looked at him flabbergasted but he just casually wiped off the drink from his face while giving me a smile.

"Ibraheem, what even?" I wiped my mouth with the back of my sleeve. "I already told you I can't move because of certain reasons. ARE YOU ACTING IGNORANT ON PURPOSE?" I whisper yelled the last part. Forget the fact that I found him mildly cute or handsome before. He was an idiot. An ee-di-yat. I sighed heavily as I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Don't worry, jaan, I have a plan." He grinned widely at me and somehow, a shiver ran down my spine as I narrowed my eyes at him. For some reason, I had a really bad feeling. The way his eyes were twinkling coupled with how he was grinning like the pawn of Satan was creeping me out. None of his plans when he looks like that ever work. I really didn't want to know his plan. I watched in silent horror as the glass window slid down and he instructed his driver about something. "Meri chaddar nikalo diggi se. (Take out my shawl from the car trunk.)"

Chaddar?

The driver nodded as he opened the car trunk and took out a large bedsheet sized black shawl from it and handed it to Ibraheem. Ibraheem rolled the window back up as he unfolded the shawl and wrapped it around me. I watched in absolute shock as he made sure I was completely wrapped up in it. Once he was done, he patted my shoulders that were draped in two layers of the shawl gently as he grinned unabashedly at me. "All Done. Now you  can step out of the car without attracting eyes. Nobody will notice the stain now."

I was silent for a minute trying to process what he had said. Just how shameless was he going to get? I gritted my teeth in annoyance as I felt my temper rising yet again.

"Sure, people won't notice the stain," I grated and then I paused as I glared icy cold daggers at him, "BUT DON'T YOU THINK THEY WILL NOTICE HOW I HAVE WRAPPED UP IN TWO LAYERS OF SHAWL IN THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER?!" I shouted at him as I pointed towards the gigantic black or dark brown shawl he had rolled me into.

"Jaan, relax, I will make sure no one notices you and if they do," Ibraheem trailed off as the amusing look on his face was replaced with a dark menacing one, "Mardunga unko men (I will just kill them)."

I gulped and silence fell on us yet again but Ibraheem broke it again by continuing what he was saying before. "Come on, love, it will be fun, I can buy you clothes and you can change into something more comfortable in the bathroom. You can take off the shawl then too."

Well his suggestion wasn't half bad. I did want to change into more comfortable clothes and I could wear my pad too so I guess that works. I slowly looked down at my body that looked like a walking bed sheet. This was going to be so embarrassing but not more than what I had already experienced. Plus, it's Karachi. I won't see someone I know here. It's alright Misha, you can survive this. Think of it as another once-in-a-life-time experience. Look at it on the brighter side, Misha, it will be easier to escape in a mall too. I felt my eyes brighten up at that. I can just sneak away.

I reluctantly looked at Ibraheem because I knew he was waiting for a response. I nodded my head and I watched his face lighten up. Did he really think I would give up my escape plan this easy? What wishful thinking. Fuck this. I am running away the first chance I get. I will grab his wallet, call my family from the nearest phone booth once I am far enough and make a plan accordingly.

"Perfect. Let's go to the nearest mall then." Ibraheem called his driver back in as he looked at me expectantly. I shrugged uninterestedly because I didn't want to give myself away.

Ibraheem's POV:

She looked so adorable wearing my black chaddar. I had figured the chaddar was too big for her small figure so I wrapped two layers of it but it just made her look ten times more cute. How did she look good in everything she wore? Not to mention, I loved that she was enveloped in my scent. As I had hoped the chaddar covered her till her feet. Perfect. Damn. I really just wanted to hug her right now but I felt like she would attack me like a wild animal right now if I tried. I hadn't ignored the occasional hostile aura she was emitting.