21| Somethings Can Easily Be Separated

Wahaj's POV

"WHAT?" Aisha screeched and wrapped her arms around me. "You got married!" She cheered as she struggled to lift me.

She didn't care that I didn't tell her, which wasn't odd for Aisha.

"Put me down, silly; you can't carry me." I laughed, and she set me back down in a big huff.

"Besides, It isn't something to be happy about!" I said in blue tone. "And can you keep your voice down, no one knows not even my family,"

"Why not ?" She asked worriedly. "Does he have a second wife ?" She asked, concerned knwoing my past relationships.

"Not that I know of," I admmited since I didn't know Kerem had a wife when I fell in love with him and married him, but for the professor I really didn't care if he did or not because I didn't care about him, "and beside it isn't like that he and I were practically married not for the reason of marriage but out of ...." as I searched for a word that wouldn't say too much, "convenience,"

"Ya Allah Wahaj, you're acting like you have made a crime, you got married." she groaned as I went to organize the drink mixes. "That will teach Elian," She says, referring to Elian, the guy who left me after I disappeared.

"It is just that.." I tried again to find the right word to describe the situation.

"Professor" Aisha announced as a warning. I stepped away from the drink mix and looked at him as he approached with a sceptical look.

"Uhh?" He stammered.

"D-Did you forget something?" I muttered, attempting to cover my agonized face while trying to keep Aisha from elbowing me behind the counter.

"Mm, yeah..to order." His eyes flickered as he said, " I think I'll have a venti, half-whole milk, one quarter 1%, one-quarter non-fat. Extra hot, split quad shots (1 1/2 shots decaf, 2 1/2 shots regular). No foam latte, with a whip, two packets of Splenda, one sugar in the raw. A touch of vanilla syrup and three short sprinkles of cinnamon." He finished his order as I looked over to Aisha, hoping she at least got half of it.

"And could you make it quick, I am running late," He says.

"So Black tea, it is," I say dismissing his order and ordering something that I could actually understand.

Just as he was about to yell for giving him black tea, instead of his complicated order, I ran into the bathroom. I grabbed onto the edge of the sink, While I emptied my stomach violently into the white porcelain bowl. I waited a few more minutes for nausea to pass before I rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth again for the second time today.

This brain injury was causing vomiting and constant headache as I read about it. It had been bugging me mostly for the past three weeks, and no amount of medication I had taken so far had managed to bring it under control.