25| Why Would You Do This?

Wahaj's POV

"Excuse me, what seems to be the problem here?" a male voice rang out as he approached the counter from the elevators. Four pairs of eyes turned to him in unison, but he only noticed one of them.

"Hey, Wahaj. What are you doing here?" He whispered, his eyes taking in Wahaj's appearance. It was apparent that I was forced to be here.

"Finally, someone who knows that asshole. Hey, can you tell this moron here, that we're here to see Ibrahim Yilmaz? It's an emergency," Ayaaz told him, rolling his eyes at the guard who glared back at him.

My grandmother tried to calm him down, but it wasn't on his preferences today. Usually, Ayaaz was the calm one but ever since his mother's death and his father refusing to take his sister and him back. They became so angry. As for my grandmother, I don't have a clue.

"Mr Yilmaz, I told this gentleman that we do not allow visitors during weekends. However, he insisted on seeing your brother because of his, err...relationship with this woman," the guard said, his eyes shifted to indicate he was referring to Wahaj.

"This isn't the place or the time to talk about this here" Ahmad exclaimed in shock, his eyes narrowed. "It's okay, I'll handle this one," he told the guard as he led us to a corner away from prying eyes.

He seemed to be ashamed.

"Ibrahim told me that he offered for you to live in our house, even though I don't support his decision, but you rejected." He addressed her first, preferring to ignore the aggressive man who was getting even more annoyed by the second.

"Aren't we from your class for you to reject?" Ayaaz cut in, unwilling to be ignored, "So it okay for your brother to kidnap my cousin and force her to marry him? So, can you or can you not get me in to see him?" Ayaaz demanded.

"Look, Ibrahim is not here. He never comes to the company that often. He's at the mansion with my parents. There's a family function going on now, but..." Ahmad sighed, not knowing what to do.

"I don't care if he's having a tea party with the President! I just need to tell him on what his next course of action is. So, tell me how to find him or else I'll spread the news of his 'kidnapping' and marrying Wahaj," Ayaaz's voice was filled with malice as he tried to convince this stranger to give up The Professor's location.

"Ayaaz!" I shouted after an extended silence. "He didn't kidnap me, he didn't force himself on me, my father kidnapped him, and I wanted to marry him," I said looking toward Ayaaz fiery eyes.

"So if you want to be mad at someone be mad at me, not the professor or Ahmad," I said before he could get any word in.

"Wahaj," My grandmother muttered, "Let the men talk," She advised, "Your cousin will know how to get that bastard to take you to his mansion, and you could live there with your husband," I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

I didn't know what else to say; I told them everything and Ahmad told them to, but they just wanted to fight.

"I'll give you his address, you can talk to him there," Ahmad held up his hands to calm him down and pulled out a pen from his pocket.

He walked over to the security counter and wrote a few words on a piece of paper before handing it over to Ayaaz.

Without thanking him, Ayaaz read the address and pulled my wrist with him towards the parking lot. Only Ahmad shouted approaching me, "Be careful,"

My grandmother followed behind us as she tried to calm Ayaaz down, "Didn't you say, you wanted a man with you," Ayaaz angrily stated.

"Here I am," He said.

"But you aren't acting like one, you are acting like a child that someone stole their Lolipop from them," I replied immediately before getting a kick in the head from my grandmother.

"He is your cousin, act respectfully," She demanded.

"Fine," I said as I sat quietly thought the road.

I wanted to send him a text to warn him that we were coming, but my grandmother was watching me like a Houck, and I didn't want her to know that I have his number.

My kind, loving, gentle grandmother wasn't there anymore...

****************

Ibrahim's POV

After Mellisa's second overdose, she was sent to rehab, and every week or so she would come in to visit.

My mother did a little gathering to celebrate Mellisa's first month even though the only once in the party were my nephews, nieces, and my parents. All four children sitting there were beyond miserable as they looked at their mother and her unpredictable actions.

My thoughts drifted back to the party when I heard raised voices at the entrance of the mansion. A male voice was shouting profanities at the servant, so I quickly left and made my way to the front of the hall. As soon as I appeared, the brown-haired man focused his furious gaze at me and launched into another angry tirade.

"You arrogant son of a witch! Finally, you dare to show your face after kidnapping and forcing her to marry you" the unreasonable man screamed.

"Sir, will you please lower your voice? Who the hell are you!" I hissed out defensively, aware of the many pair of eyes starting to shift towards the entrance, all wondering what the fuss was about.

"You people think that just because you're rich that you can get away with anything! Well, not this time! I'll make you pay," The unreasonable guy spoke even thought didn't seem older than me, I tried to respect him.

"oğlum, what is going on? What's with all the commotion? We are celebrating your sister here." My father spoke barely holding on to his temper at this disruption.

Suddenly, I notice her. She stumbled and tried to regain her balance. I was beyond angry at that moment since I knew what this would be leading to.

Why would she say she wouldn't want to move in with me and now she got this clown angrily shouting without any reason?!