𝟵 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳

┅ ┅ ┅

┅ ┅ ┅

Naomi twisted her body around to finally face him. His hands hovered over her body where they last were.
Prove it? How can I do that? What does he want from me?
"Are you sure?" She whispered, "I don't know if-"
"Itsu, show me what I have that he doesn't."
"What is that?"
"You."

Naomi couldn't walk away from this. She brought her hands up, resting them on his chest, and dragged them upwards, feeling his torso underneath his clothes.
She shivered at her actions, never imagining she'd be doing this in here with Iwaizumi. She always expected it to be Oikawa.

Naomi's hand drifted up and cupped Iwaizumi's face.
"I'll show you, then," she whispered breathily, bringing his face down. He didn't resist and instead melted into her hands.
Their faces came together, their lips on top of each other.
Naomi hadn't expected her first kiss to be Iwaizumi either. She didn't know how much farther she was willing to take dating him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands stopped hovering, grabbing hold of her body.
They kissed deeper, noses running into each other.
Naomi tried hard not to try. The warmth around her nose and eyes from almost tearing up matched with the blush on her face. Iwaizumi had gotten what he wanted.
His jealousy had brought them here.

"Iwaizumi-Senpai."
The two broke apart and turned to the door.
"Can I please put the volleyball cart in here now?" Kunimi was not at all entertained by what he had walked into.
Iwaizumi nervously chuckled and nodded to his underclassman.

"Let's get out of here before the rain gets any worse," Iwaizumi took her hand and lead her out. Kunimi shook his head as he pushed the cart inside the closet, shutting it close.
"Iwa-Chan! You're a little red! Don't tell me you're getting sick!"
Oikawa rushed to his friend and patted the sides of his face.
"No, shut up," Iwaizumi slapped his hands away.
"Oh! Itsu-Chan is a little red too! Don't tell me-!"
He gasped, holding one hand on his waist and the other in front of his mouth. He looked like he just heard juicy gossip. That's sorta how he always looks though.

"You two were alone off somewhere, weren't you? Iwa-Chan you're such a little flirt!"
Oikawa pushes down on Iwaizumi's head, ruffling up his already ruffly hair.
"Oikawa-San," Naomi spoke up.
Oikawa stopped moving and looked at her. Her hands clenched together at her sides, her face trying hard to remain neutral.
"Iwaizumi and I shared our first kiss, nothing more and nothing less."

The two boys looked at her as she stood her ground. Iwaizumi sorta smiled at the frozen state of his captain.
He forcefully got out of his grip.
"I'd like to walk her home now. It's pouring out there. You need to get home too."
Iwaizumi grabbed an umbrella out of his bag and headed over to take Naomi with him.

"Itsu-Chan, Why are you so formal with me? Please call me something else!"
Oikawa pouted as the two opened up the door and the umbrella, lifting it to make a clear exit.
"Good-bye Shittykawa," Iwaizumi smirked, "we'll see you tomorrow."
Oikawa pouted more as his eyes went to the girl he stood beside.
"Good-night, Oikawa-San."

The two exited, hearing Oikawa slump to the floor behind them.
The fast droplets landed upon the cloth of the umbrella, making a calming noise around them.
"I do want to apologize," Iwaizumi spoke a little loud to get through the noise of the rain.
"About what?"
"I pushed you back there. I told you I wouldn't."
"Oh."
"I didn't understand why he can so easily make you flustered. I wanted to know if you would do the same for me."
"Why are you so upset over him being close to me?"

He clicked his tongue.
"You're my girlfriend, Itsu. I don't want him to try and take you away. I've been trying to keep you a little secret from him for years because I wanted your heart for myself. Now that you're going to be around him all the time, I'm scared."
"Scared?"
"I don't want him to take you away from me. By how he treats you and how he flirts, it looks like he can take you easily from under me."
Naomi felt horrible, hearing his own insecurities right there from his mouth.

"Iwaizumi, why do you think he can so easily take me?"
"It's obvious he's better at this kind of thing than me. He's got you blushing at every word he says. I can't do anything like that."
Naomi was having a hard time putting her thoughts together. How could she not be flirty with Oikawa if he was the entire reason she agreed to be with Iwaizumi. Where his insecurities reasonable? We're they true? It just showed her the low effort she was putting in. Even a kiss and hand-holding weren't going to be enough.
As long as she still seemed attracted to Oikawa in front of him, there's no way she could continue this smoothly.

They stopped in front of her gate, close together under the umbrella. The rain was dying down but was still strong.
"Iwaizumi, Oikawa will not take me away from you," she told him. It was a lie she didn't want to be classified as a lie.
He looked down, looking at the concrete below their feet.
"I'm yours. I'm right here."
His finger was digging into the plastic handle on the umbrella, scratching at it repeatedly.
She tried to find more words to say.

"Hajime, you are mine and I promise that you really do make me weak at every little thing you do."
His hand stopped and he met her eyes.
"Call me that again."
"Hajime."
He leaned down and took in her lips, loving his first name coming from her mouth.
"Oikawa doesn't get to have you," Iwaizumi whispered closely to her.

"No, Hajime, Oikawa doesn't get to have me."