𝟮𝟮 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁

┅ ┅ ┅

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

┅ ┅ ┅

Iwaizumi held onto Naomi's hand as they continued traveling around. Her eyes will still red and her face still stained with her tears.
He hadn't known how much the incident with Kageyama weighed on her and he was destined to find out why. Naomi was a peculiar person to him, someone he knew he had only uncovered the surface of who she was.

Approaching the carnival part of the boardwalk, it seemed that most of the students had already flocked there. The sounds of screams and laughter were overwhelming, consuming Naomi who was already drowning in her thoughts.
"Hey," Iwaizumi rubbed her arm up and down, "we should check that out. I'm sure we'll find something fun."
She nodded slowly, not exactly caring about such a thing at the moment. Naomi knew she was looking suspicious. Iwaizumi could read her better than she realized, so she agreed to try and shake him off.

Their group found a building that held a mirror maze that Oikawa and Riko begged to go into.
"You up for it, Naomi?" Riko asked, cupping her hands with hope. She could feel Iwaizumi's eyes in the back of her skull.
"Yeah, I guess so."
Riko tugged her friend inside, making the boys have to tail behind them.

"Wait up!" Oikawa whined, immediately banging his head into a mirror.
Riko laughed at him while Iwaizumi rejoined his girlfriend, his fingers curling around her wrist.
"Let's leave them," he whispered, "don't you think?"
Watching Oikawa's flushed cheeks as he waved off Riko's laughter, Naomi turned around, following Iwaizumi further inside the maze.
"You can tell me anything," he said out of nowhere, his voice bouncing off the walls. She ran her fingers over the cold mirrors, leaving her fingerprints behind.

"I know."
"Then talk to me."
She saw his face in the reflection and everywhere she turned.
"About what?"
"Anything," he mumbled, his hand grazing her neck. She quickly turned on her heel, following him before realizing his image wasn't real, her fingers touching another mirror.
"I fought with my mom before coming here."
"About what?" His voice sounded like it was right beside her, the warmth of his breath on her skin.
"College."
She caught his sight again, so Naomi followed it, his dark hair becoming colorful from the neon lights above them.
"What about in the bakery? Was it just Tobio?"

Holding her hand out, she reached for his sleeve but felt the freezing touch of glass on her fingertips. Her fist clenched, lightly hitting the surface in exasperation.
"I feel guilty about it. I don't usually feel guilt."
Naomi shifted her feet, debating between two bodies looking like her boyfriend and deciding on the one on the left.
"Why do you feel guilty?" His question swarmed her.
She shook her head, feeling a stinging in her eyes. With a huge pressure on her chest and her steps clawing their way forward, she broke.
"Iwaizumi. I made a big mistake."
Naomi had followed the wrong reflection and rested her forehead against the mirror, no vision of him displayed.
"I did it on purpose," she admitted, "because I thought—I don't know what I thought. I didn't think it would hurt him. I regretted it the moment my body moved."

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑃𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝑈𝐼𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺 ┊ 𝐻𝐴𝐽𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝐼𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑍𝑈𝑀𝐼जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें