Prologue: The world we live in

Unknown persons Pov:

The year is 4020.

One thousand years ago there was a horrible war, that lasted many years. No one remembers why there was a war, nor do we know what they fought during it, all we know is that all the countries took part in it and 46% of humanity survived.

When the war ended it left earth in a terrible state. Most of the planet is now a wasteland. People now live in biodomes that contain the city's in them. These biodomes are the only place where you can find any living nature.

In the wasteland, there are many large mutated monsters. Luckily humans have large robotic suits known as Gears to protect themselves from the beast.

The world is ruled nowadays by one kingdom, the kingdom of Trudian. Queen Trudian is the one that holds absolute power over the world, she's the most powerful person in the world.

She and her 7 children, who are basically celebrities, live in the city of Risington, the largest city in the world.

That city is filled with the rich, as the poor are sent away from the city. This is due to the corruption of the kingdom, which should be expected from a global superpower of that size.

They mostly only care about money, so anyone who doesn't have it gets left behind.

Many people live in biodomes that could be considered middle class. They have enough money to live decent lives, but not enough to get the beat of life.

The kingdom may be powerful, but it has its enemy.

This enemy is known as the organization called Majesty. This organization started as a rebellion against Trudian to stop it from taking over their country but evolved into an organization that gives the poor people a chance to fight back the power that gave them that life.

Majesty has been classified as a terrorist group, due to some of there more passionate members acting like bandits that attack and raid biodomes.

The leader of Majesty is known only as Gaze. Not much is know about his origins, but he claims to want equality for all. He is the poster boy of the organization.

Majesty uses Gears with animal alternate forms. While Trudian uses vehicle alternate forms. The reason for this form is to allow the gears to be transported more easily while giving them more movement options in battle.

With corruption festering in both sides of the major powers in the world, who knows what will happen to humanity.

(3rd person POV)

In the northern hemisphere of the earth, there is a small city called Sakura city. It's known for the mountain which resides in its biodome and for its cherry blossom trees.

In this city, there lives a 17-year-old boy who is currently in his room sleeping.

His room was filled with machine parts and movie memorabilia. On one of his walls was two replica katanas.

This boy was currently working on a small robot for his A.I companion to use.

Little did he know that he would soon discover something that would forever change his life.