There is love: part 3

3rd person POV:

Jen was now in front of Marcus, who demanded her to come to his office.

The two were now alone.

Jen: What is it that you wish to speak to me about, sir?

Marcus pressed a button and multiple images of Jen and Kanzaki together were projected.

Jen:!?

Marcus:(smiles)

Jen: Sir, I can explain.

Marcus: Jen. Don't worry, I understand. This is a tense job, so it's understandable that you had a "moment of weaknesses".

Jen:...

Marcus: You have been one of the greatest soldiers Trudian has had, It would be a waste to execute you for treason after your many years of loyal service.

Marcus: Besides, what would your son think?

Jen:!

Marcus: Yes, I know about him. We'll get back to him later.

Marcus: First things first, you have one mission you have to do before I "forget" about your mistake.

Jen: What is it, sir?

Marcus: You and a few men are going to intercept a Majesty team that's trying to sneak into biodome airspace, for... Who knows why.

Jen: Understood.

Marcus: One more thing, Knight of nights. If the Green day Gear is with this Majesty team. Then I expect you to end that Gear and its pilot.

Jen:... Understood.

Marcus: Get to work.

Jen then leaves.

Meanwhile in Majesty's headquarters. A similar conversation was going on between Gaze and Kanzaki.

Kanzaki: Sir I can explain. We didn't exchange any information about-

Gaze: Shush.

Kanzaki:!

Kanzaki:...

Gaze: I have enough work dealing with the members who won't listen and go on there own, I don't need you to do the same.

Gaze: Since I need someone to trust and I don't have the luxury of picking someone better than you, I'll give a second chance.

Kanzaki: Thank you, sir, it won't happen again.

Gaze: I know it won't because you are going to kill Jen Hyde.

Kanzaki:!?

Gaze: We gat a lead on a team of Trudian soldiers that are going to patrol a few biodome airspaces. Jen is going to be there. You'll go and kill her.

Kanzaki:...

Gaze: That shouldn't be hard right? There was no love between you two, right?

Kanzaki: Y-yes... There was n-no love...

Gaze: You leave-in 30. Go.

Kanzaki leaves the room. She makes her way to her room to get ready. As she tries to think of a way out of this the time to leave came near.

She became desperate and eventually leaked a message, hoping the infamous Red Gear would see it.

(TIMESKIP)

(Y/n) was on Azrexel, making some adjustments on his back.

Futaba completely focused on the computer in the control room where she was apparently close to something. Aiba was with her helping where she could.