Lust to love: part 2

3rd person POV:

How did Venus Trudian, a woman who has only been concerned with satisfying her lust, fall in love with a boy like Jonathan?

The story of there loves started almost a year ago, before (Y/n) found the box and fixed Azrexel.

The Royal family has often been accused of ignoring any problem involving the rich and the city of Risington is built in a way where the richer you are the closer to the center you live in.

It didn't help that the rich treat the poor like there expandable. And that there are many poor biodomes in the world.

To help fix their image, the Royal Family has a party every now and again. They invite the usual rich folk but also they send out inventions to random poor folk.

Jonathan lived at the edge of Risington, and his family barely could afford to live there.

One day, Jonathan's family got lucky and received an invitation to the Royal party. His parents couldn't go due to work, so they sent there child to enjoy himself.

Johnathan wasn't the most social person, but he decided to go in the end.

When night came, he arrived at the castle. Entering, he immediately felt like he didn't fit in, so he just smiled awkwardly and grabbed some snacks.

He was lucky enough to get something before Gulana came to the scene.

Marcus and Jen were looking down at the party from the second floor.

Jen: Sir, the servants have gotten a few decent pictures of your sisters. Your all that's left.

Marcus: Let's get this over with...

Marcus smiles at the camera as his picture is taken. Marcus then looks over all the pictures.

Marcus: The Queen should be satisfied with these. I'll send them to her later, just send them to me.

Jen; Right away.

Marcus: When you're done you can take the rest of the night off.

Jen: Are you sure?

Marcus:(sips champagne)

Marcus: Yes, go ahead.

Jen: Thank you, sir.

Jen then leaves to go talk to her special someone on the phone.

Marcus:..... What a pain.

Jonathan was in the corner looking around the room until his eyes came across the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. The woman was Venus Trudian. She was wearing a blue dress and had a bored expression.

There were many men and women around her, trying to get her attention. Johnathan didn't know who this woman was, but he didn't have much confidence to talk to her. To him, she seemed like an older more refined woman who wouldn't be interested in someone like him.

When Johnathan noticed the snack bar was refilled, he went to go get some snacks before a certain someone ended up eating it all.

He grabbed a snack which was too fancy for him to tell what it was, then he noticed that Venus was beside him, grabbing a glass of champagne.

There was no one with her currently.

He decided to risk it and gather all of his courage to talk to her.

Johnathan:(clears throat)

He held out his hand for a handshake.

Johnathan: H-hello, my name is Johnathan Oswald! W-what is your name?