Workaholism with a pinch of envy: part 2

3rd person POV:

Marcus Trudian was had just finished watching the news report about Azrexel. He had already known all that information and more, but he couldn't help but think.

But his attention was brought back to his room as a servant had entered the room.

Marcus: Can I help you?

Servant: My apologies for the intrusion but it's your, sister Livy, she's having another one of her... "Moments".

Marcus: Good grief... It should be Venus's turn to deal with her.

Servant: We went to her, but she directed us to you.

Marcus:...... Was there a boy in her chambers?

Servant: I do not know for a fact however I did hear talking in her room.

Marcus:(sigh)... I'll deal with it. Thank you, you're excused.

Marcus got up and made his way to his sisters, Princess Livy's room.

Once he had arrived he saw a few servants waiting outside her room. He excused them and made his way in.

There he saw his sister.

She was sobbing in front of the TV.

Livy:(sob) Marcus? (Sob) G-go away. (Sob) You shouldn't be near me (sob) you might catch my uselessness. (sob)

Marcus: My Stardust Livy, why are you sad now?

Livy: (sob) I just watched the news (sob) the red Gear has been hurting our people while I'm just in my room living a nice life. I'm a faaaaaillllluuuuurrrreeeee!

Marcus began rubbing the temples of his forehead.

Marcus: Livy. If you want to help, then I'd be glad if you did.

Livy: B-but but...(sob) I can't do anything. I'm not really pretty like Venus, strong like Elizabeth or good at piloting like you.

Marcus:(sigh)

Marcus walked up to her.

Marcus: Will you stop comparing yourself to the others.

Marcus:!

Marcus:(mind) Heh... I apologize in advance.

Marcus: If you really think you're that bad, then train.

Livy: Train?

Marcus: Yes. You have a Gear, why not train to use it better?

Livy: Can I...?

Marcus: You are a princess. Anything you want isn't far from reach. Take my hand, I'll help you be better.

Livy looked at his hand before grabbing it.

Marcus:(smiles) Good. Let's get started right now.

Marcus brought her to her Gear.