v. Feel more Human

Sanity - I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

"Outstretched leg... cabrioledreams ... biche... pas de bourrée... glissade... Come on, Freya, waking up!"

Freya fell back to her feet as she paused in her posture, panting. She watched her position through the huge mirror covering the entire wall, ignoring the streaks of sweat running down her face and across her neck. Instead, she straightened, raising her arms above her head before resuming the sequence that Denitseï had requested.

She tried to let herself be approached by music as she continued to use her legs as a fulcrum.

One of her legs went up in the air, the second joined her by hitting it before resting on the ground. She then took a quick step, facing forward with momentum before continuing with a step in three steps. She made a simple change of foot before ending with the slide.

She returned to her position before trying to start all over until she could no longer feel her entire skeleton.

"Okay, that's enough for everyone today! "

Freya straightened up in a seated position, letting go of her toes to watch her teacher and all of her students hurrying to put their stuff together. She looked up at the ceiling as she turned her head to try to relax the aching muscles

However, this was before Denitseï called her."You still lack flexibility, Freya."

"I know." Sighed the brunette in defeat.

"In this case, do better." Denitseï ordered sharply before suddenly walking in her direction.

Freya could almost feel the chills assailing her with the click of her cane against the ground showing her proximity. She nibbled on the inside of her cheek as she looked back at the mirror already knowing that she was in danger of suffering again.

Unsurprisingly Denitseï stopped behind her letting Freya meet her dark gaze through the mirror."Spread the legs. Grabbed your feet."

Freya do what was ask without the slightest sign of struggle before trying to continue to stare at herself through the mirror as Denitseï suddenly pressed her feet in the middle of her back. Freya nibbled hard on her lower lip as she immediately felt her thighs protest in pain. However, she had no choice but to get closer to the ground as Denitseï pressed her foot more.

The pain heated along her thights was almost as excruciating as the actual burn.

Finally after what seemed like the most endless minutes of her life, Denitseï released her feet leaving Freya to straighten slowly at the feeling of her legs barely able to make the slightest movement.

She tried to catch her breath as she stopped biting just to bring her fingers to her lip at the sensation of a light liquid on the tip of her tongue. She immediately brought her fingers up to eye level just to feel her heart speed up again at the sight of blood.