xv. Fight for my Survival

Survival-Pays attention to your patterns. The ways you learned to survive may not be the ways you want to continue to live. Heal and shift.

"See you later, Pablo

"See you later, Pablo. "

Freya greeted her driver as she closed the door of the family car before readjusting the strap of her bag over her shoulder. She drew her long brown hair from the collar of her blazer before heading for the stairs.

However, she wasted no time in slowing down at the sight of the sudden attention she drew. She frowned at the groups murmuring around her while pointing at her. There were even some who threw somes glares between their phones and her.

She swallowed, visibly uncomfortable before resuming her ascent with a faster pace this time.

She went through the automatic doors, keeping her head down in a feeling of panic.

The murmurs and the fingers pointing in her direction seemed even worse.

She clasped her hands around the straps of her backpack as she accelerated again. At this point, she was almost running. She rushed to the first bathroom door on her way before suddenly closing the door behind her. She leaned against the latter to catch her breath, clearly distressed by what was going on.

She had no idea.

She suddenly pushed herself from the door she had been leaning on to push the door to the first stall before doing the same with the others to make sure she was alone.

Once reassured that she wouldn't have to endure the judgmental looks and snickers of her peers again, Freya headed for the sinks to cool off. She threw water on her face to try to understand what was going on.

She brought a little water to her lips to quench her thirst before turning off the water. She leaned on the edge of the sink for support before taking a towel from the dispenser. She straightened up, wiping her hands before crossing her reflection through the mirror.

She threw the towel into the trash can under the sinks before meeting her eyes again through the mirror.

However, she soon clenched her jaw again in frustration at the sight of a group of girls entering the bathroom. She followed their entry through the mirror before losing her patience as they stopped immediately at her sight to whisper between them.

She turned abruptly on her heels to retrieve her bag from the floor before slipping it in as she rushed to the door.

She ignored most of her peers as she rushed into her classroom.

However, she soon paused at the sight of the focused eyes on her. She noticed Cayetana jump into her seat at her sight before she nudged Lu in a hurry.

Instantly the brunette Montesinos cheered before Freya's confused eyes."Ladies and gentlemen, this is our local star!"

"What are you talking about ?" Freya exclaimed, trying to ignore Valerio's somber look as she walked over to Lu."What did you do?"