ACT TWO/xvi.The family

"Sweetheart ? Can I enter ?"

Freya gave a look over her shoulder just to let out a sigh as she turned on one of her heels while trying to swing that damn plaster. She helped with her vanity to stand before letting out a long sigh as Carmen entered her room to watch her from head to toe.

"Wow, you look great."

"I look like freaking Bella Swan."Freya replied dryly with exasperation clearly unable to find an ounce of satisfaction going to the graduation ceremony.

"Freya ..."

"What?"Asked the brunette curtly as she gave a stern look at her stepmother."I understood the lesson. I have no right to approach Valerio. Or any other friend of mine. Don't worry, I'm going to be a good little puppet and I'm going to spend my last moments alone before I fly to Australia. Without saying goodbye to anyone."

She shook her head bitterly as she approached her bed to retrieve her clutch letting Carmen give her a contrite look."This boy was selling drugs."

"He stopped."Freya said indignantly, giving her an exasperated look."He no longer had a penny. How did you want him to live without money?"

Suddenly, Luis was quick to come in, alerted by his sister's cries."Something's wrong?"

"No nothing. Everything is perfect in the best of all worlds."Freya snapped dryly before letting out a groan as she wasted no time in having trouble reaching her dresser with that damn plaster.

At the sight of her frustration, Luis immediately walked over to his sister."Wait, let me help yo--"

"Don't touch me !"Freya immediately exploded, raising her hands in exasperation."I don't need anyone's help. I'm not a fucking assisted person."

Carmen swallowed as she walked over to her son to leave space for Freya with sadness before freezing at the sudden appearance of Sandvik."What's happening here ? What is the reason for all these screams?"

"Nothing at all. I just do what everyone wants from me."Freya replied coldly as she limped towards her dresser before speaking between her teeth as she turned to her father."After all, that's what everyone wants from me, right? Let me sacrifice my life again to become a fucking ballerina."

"Watch your tone, Freya!"Sandvik immediately warns with a stern look.

"Or what?"Said the brunette indignantly."What could you take from me that you haven't already taken?"

Sandvik immediately frowned, confused."What do you mean ?"

"Did you even think about the fact that I didn't want to do this fucking reeducation?"Barked Freya, letting Sandvik back off in shock at his daughter's bitter laugh."No, of course not. Why would she refuse such an opportunity, uh?"

Sandvik let out a deep sigh as he crossed his arms over his chest, clearly exhausted with his daughter."What do you want then? Do you want to ruin your life?"