xxi. Not so innocent

Not so innocent-if you don't laugh during sex at least once, you're having sex with the wrong person.

As the days progressed Freya found time both long and short

Long; because her timetable didn't allow her to see Valerio as often as she wanted and short at once because every moment with him always seemed too short.

Nevertheless, the duo had managed to find a rhythm between them. And to say the least they were unable to keep their hands to themselves. Especially Valerio. He was constantly trying to make physical contact with her. No matter how discreet or even difficult it might be.

And Freya wasn't really the one to complain. The rush of adrenaline and the intensity of desire flowing along her veins each time they were eclipsed were even better than anything she had felt so far.

They were only doing make-up sessions for now but as they were together, Freya could feel her body craving for more. Much more.

They were just teenagers, after all, to say that Valerio had a lot of sexual energy to release. He was probably tireless according to Freya.

Not to mention that they were constantly redoubling their efforts to find each other.

Honestly Las Encinas High School had no secret to them anymore.

The librairy ...

"Nadia, I don't understand what you wrote." Freya declared as she showed her her notes in confusion.

However, their duo was soon interrupted by the arrival of a certain brown with thick curls."Hi, ladies."

"Valerio." Nadia sighed as Freya tried to act as ignorant as possible of his presence despite the obvious sensation of his eyes on her side."We were supposed to meet in half an hour."

Freya shook her head as she could already feel the reason for the brown's presence before suddenly freezing to the sensation of a foot slowly rising up her calf under the table.

"Well, you're not e complaining that your student is coming early, right?"

Freya cleared her throat as she raised her head to give a sharp look at Valerio before trying to escape his feet under the table in embarrassment. The brown took advantage of Nadia looking distractedly in her textbooks to give Freya a malicious nod.

The brunette immediately shook her head in the objection before discreetly showing him all the notes she was yet to review.

However, the brown merely leaned further on the table on her side as his remaining hand suddenly descended on Freya's thigh. The brunette jumped to the free gestures before suddenly rising to defeat.

"Freya?" Nadia asked confused.

Freya ignored Valerio's narcissistic gaze in her direction as she smiled at her lips."No, no, that's right, uh ... I have to go to the toilet. I wouldn't be long."