Volume 1 Opening!!

Hasbro and Rooster Teeth Presents 

Based off of the original works by Lauren Faust, and Monty Oum (RIP)!!!

Ruby stands by her mother's grave, and sees the image of Summer right in front of her, she withdraws Crescent Rose, and prepares to attack a Grimm approaching her!! 

You, with your weapons by your sides, approach the Beacon doors and open preparing for the first Year. 

Title Card

Weiss stands in a hallway, with Myrtenaster withdrawn, she prepares herself! 

We see Twilight close a book upon finishing, and she withdraws her magic sword/pistol. 

Rarity is surrounded by gems, which she cuts down with her saber and then shines with her beauty! 

Rainbow cracks her knuckles, and prepares her iron gloves for combat!! 

Blake appears on a tree, and puts her bow over her ears. She then readies Gambol Shroud, with an image of a masked Adam behind her! 

Yang rides in on Bumblebee and punches the screen with her gauntlets!! 

A whole army of Grimm appear, with Ursas, Beowolves, Death Stalkers, Griffons, Nevermores, and Creeps ready to feast!! 

Roman then emerges with a bunch of White Fang troops and Neo by his side!! 

Cinder appears through the fire, holding everything in her hands, which she crushes with fire from her palms, smiling evilly. 

You then emerge with Ruby, Twilight, Weiss, Rarity, Blake, Rainbow, and Yang. You all draw your weapons, and prep your Semblances for battle!! You lead the charge and attack with strategy and strength for all the monsters!! 

Jaune appears at the front of the academy ready for the Semester! He is looking unsure about it, but he sees Fluttershy smile behind him, with Pinkie and Nora jumping in, along with Applejack, Sunset, and Ren just giving a nod, and finally Pyrrha by his side, who smiles at him! 

Ozpin and Glynda appear from the top of the academy as the airships come in delivering all the students! 

You appear at the front of the school with your team, and Jaune's team all gathered in front of the statue! You all pose!! 

Only the silhouettes of your team appear on the image of the Moon!!