The White Fang!!/Blake's Secret!!/Establishing a Harem!!

You and your team were just walking through the city of Vale, and noticed that people were preparing for the Vytal Festival!! 

Weiss: AH! The Vytal Festival is here!! This is finally my time to shine!! 

Ruby: Wow Weiss, it's pretty crazy to see you smiling a lot. It's also really weird. 

Weiss: How can you not smile?! People from all over Remnant are going to be coming to our academy! There's going to be parades, music, and of course the Vytal Tournament! And of course all the planning an organization for the tournament is well coordinated! 

Rarity: I couldn't agree anymore Darling it looks simply gorgeous! 

Yang: Leave it to Rarity and Yang to take a subject and make it boring! 

Weiss and Rarity: YANG!! 

Rainbow: So why did we come to the docks anyway?! 

Weiss: Well, I heard that a couple of students from Vacuo are coming over here, and I thought that I would great them as a representer of Beacon. 

Blake: Either that, or you're just trying to find out what their weaknesses are so that you could best them in the tournament. 

(Y/N): Ah now that makes sense! 

Weiss wanted to blow a fuse and scream at Blake, but she calmed down and took a deep breath. 

Weiss: You can't be sure of that. 

You then soon spot a couple of detectives working near a crime scene of a dust shop that has been ransacked!!

(Y/N): HEY!! ANOTHER DUST STORE ROBBED!! 

Twilight: Again?! Who could be doing this?! 

(Y/N): My guess is that it could be Roman Torchwick, he's been causing a lot of trouble stealing dust as of late. 

Ruby: Yeah, he's that same guy I encountered before I came to Beacon. 

Weiss: NO! It clearly has to be the White Fang!! They hate all of humanity, and there is no reasoning with them! 

Blake: Well maybe because humans can't just stay still and always get so greedy!! 

Weiss: Well those Faunus are just so ill behaved and- 

Ship Crewman: HEY STOP THAT FAUNUS!! 

A Monkey Faunus is seen stealing a banana from a ship!! 

Faunus: See you losers!! You can't catch me!! HAHAHA!! 

Weiss: HEY STOP YOU!! 

Weiss proceeds to chase after him! 

(Y/N): WEISS WAIT!! 

Twilight: Uh oh. 

Ruby: Weiss wait!!