Weiss, Winter, and Willow!!/Mothers and Daughters Pt. 2!!

Willow: You mean you did all of that to your daughters?! 

Kali: Yes!! They loved it!! 

Raven: And well Yang and Ruby said that they want to do it with me everyday!! They apparently like playing footsie with me. 

Kali: Blake loves it too! She did it to me nonstop the entire time!! 

Willow: Hmm, so then. I guess I have an idea for today! Well, it's been nice talking with you girls!! I'll see you later!! 

Willow walks upstairs to prepare for when Winter and Weiss return from their training for today!!

Later .... 

Winter and Weiss come back into the house and they see their mother sitting on the couch, she is cooking some nice soup and coffee for her daughters!! 

Willow: Weiss, Winter, my little girls you have returned!!! 

Weiss and Winter: Good afternoon Mother. 

Willow: I made some soup and coffee for the both of you!

Weiss: THANK YOU MOTHER!! I feel honored about it. 

Winter: Yes, it is certainly a surprise mother. 

Willow: I was thinking that I could help you both relax today, we're going to snuggle together!! 

Winter: Snuggle?! 

Weiss: REALLY?! YES PLEASE!! WINTER YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS?! 

Winter: Like what we do with (Y/N)? 

Willow: Yes, but I'm going to make sure that you all love doing it with me!!! 

Once the girls finished the soup and coffee, Willow brought both of her daughters up to the bed, but before Winter could remove her gloves- 

Willow: Oh no Winter, my daughters only have the job of relaxing. Mommy is going to handle the hard work and pamper/spoil you both!! 

Willow grabbed Winter's gloves and pulled them off. Winter was wearing light blue nail polish underneath, just like Weiss is currently. 

Willow then undid Weiss's boots, this revealed her average sized feet. Weiss giggled a bit, and rubbed her soles together. 

Weiss: Thank you Mother, that feels better. 

Willow then moved to Winter's boots. They were larger, but she still managed to remove them!! Winter was left barefoot on the bed, with her size being bigger than Weiss's. She wore light blue nail polish on her toenails just like Weiss did too. 

Winter: I feel a bit exposed and vulnerable!! 

Winter blushed very much so upon saying that!! 

Willow: It's alright!! You don't need to be. 

Willow began to remove her heels, leaving her soft feet, which were even bigger than both of her daughters, exposed. She got over to the pillows and rested her head on it!! She then hugged both of her daughters close to her, and they rested themselves on her chest!! 

Willow: I'm so happy we can all live together away from "him!!!" 

Weiss: Thank you mother!! I am glad too!! 

Winter: I know I haven't expressed myself like that too much! But I am too!! I am finally free, and this feels really nice!! 

Willow undid the bun from Winter's hair, and the pony tail from Weiss's hair. All the Schnee girls had their hair down. And they all smiled and blushed. 

Willow began to start playing footsie with Weiss and Winter's feet. They giggled a bit, as their mother rubbed their soles with her very own!! 

Willow: Do you love it?! 

Winter: It feels really nice. Like (Y/N)'s massages!! 

Weiss: I always love playing footsie with my man!! But it is just as wonderful coming from you mother!! 

Weiss began to follow up with Willow's right foot, while Winter followed on Willow's left foot!! The two sisters even tried on themselves!! ANd they kept blushing and playing together for quite sometime. Weiss then pulled out her scroll and put some music on for them to listen to! 

Willow: I love you my girls!! 

Winter and Weiss: We love you too Mother!! 

Willow kissed both of her daughters on the cheeks and foreheads!! They then followed with kissing her cheeks too!! 

Willow pulled the covers over them all, and they fell asleep!!!