Ruby and Yang!!/Sisters Bond!!

Ruby and Yang moved around the island, having a little sparring match!! Ruby made sure to use her dust shops with accuracy!! Even when Yang thought she found an opening where she could hit Ruby, Ruby hits her back with a shot to the leg, mostly an ice shot. 

Yang: That is too sneaky of you Sis!! 

Ruby: I'm just full of surprises all the time Yang!!

Yang: That I can definitely tell!! 

Yang and Ruby continued to spar with each other for what seemed like to be 1 to 2 hours. And then after a while, of clashing at each other, they both collapsed on the ground. 

Ruby: Well that was fun!! 

Yang: You said it Rubes!! Do you want to go back home and hang around?! 

Ruby: YOU BET I WOULD!!! 

The girls head back to the house, and they laid down on the couch, Ruby pulled off Yang's boots. Yang rubbed her feet together and wiggled her toes!! She giggled as she pulled off Ruby's boots, revealing her sister's smaller feet!! 

Yang: Why don't we play footsie and snuggle for awhile?! Then let's make a bunch of cookies to eat!! 

Ruby: I love spending time with you Yang!! 

Yang: So do I Ruby! I don't even have a pun for this! 

Yang pulls Ruby over, she hugs her tightly, squeezes her face with her breasts and begins playing footsie on her little sister's feet!! 

Ruby: Hehehehe!! Thanks Yang!! 

Ruby proceeds to follow up, and kisses Yang on the cheek!!

Yang: You are too damn adorable Ruby!! 

Yang hugs Ruby tighter, and kisses her on the cheeks 12 times!! 

After some time passes by ... 

Ruby: Want to make those cookies and then watch some movies?! 

Yang: You bet!! 

Ruby and Yang head to the kitchen, and begin making a bunch of chocolate chip cookies. They got out all of the necessary ingredients that they needed!! And well, it took a lot of minutes, but after enough messing around the kitchen, and cleaning up the mess, they had two platters of chocolate chip cookies!! 

They then brought the platters over to the table, and sat on the couch again! Ruby sat on Yang's lap, and Yang hugged her sister, to make sure that she would be comfortable!! 

They turned on their TV and began looking for what to watch. They bit into the cookies, and continued to search for programs/movies to watch!! 

Ruby: I love you Yang! 

Yang: Love you too Ruby!! 

They both continued watching as they kissed each other on the cheeks, and kept eating the homemade cookies they made!!