Zwei Takes A Bath!!

Ruby rushes over to Zwei who is sleeping in his little doggie bed!! 

Ruby: Hey Zwei!! It's that time again!! Bath Time!! 

Zwei's eyes widen!! He did not like taking baths at all!! He was terrified of them!!! 

Ruby: Come on, let's go get the water started!! 

Ruby walks off, but Zwei does not move a single inch!! Ruby comes back looking a bit annoyed. 

Ruby: You're going to have to get into that tub Zwei. (sigh) Now Zwei we can do this the hard way, or the easy way. ...... Or the medium way ........ or the semi-medium-easy-hard way ..... or the sort of hard with a touch of awkward-easy-difficult-challenging way. 

Ruby soon realizes what's going on. 

Ruby: So that's how you want to play it huh?! 

Later .... 

Ruby: Zwei!! I got you this new toy!! FETCH!! 

Ruby throws a new ball that she got for Zwei!! He goes to get it, hoping that it gets near the bathroom, but it goes in the other direction!! 

Ruby: WHAT THE!?! HOW?! 

She looks at the box!! 

Ruby: What does it say here? "New Boomerang Pet Ball: Really works!! 

While Zwei chews on the ball, Ruby screams in anger and throws the box away!! It then turns around and hits her in the back of her head!! 

Later .... 

Ruby goes near Zwei with a time bomb strapped to her!! 

Ruby: ZWEI, THERE'S A BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST!! IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE IN THREE SECONDS UNLESS YOU TAKE A BATH!!! 

Beat ....... 

Ruby: Pleeeeeease?! 

KA-BOOM!!! 

Ruby flies through the air, with her boots left on the ground, she lands on the couch, and is covered in soot. 

Ruby: Man this is going to be harder than I thought. 

Later ..... 

Ruby uses a charm on Zwei to hypnotize him!! 

Ruby: I am now going to assault your mind with subliminal messages!! 

There are images of a bathtub with a rubber duck, a shower with water spurting out, a bar of soap, and uh ........ 

Ruby: Sorry you had to see that. 

She walks away feeling ashamed!! 

Later ..... again ..... 

Ruby takes out her scroll and begins making a call. 

Ruby: Hello there .... fancy styled pet salon?! I have a naughty dog here who won't take a bath. 

The person on the phone begins speaking rapidly!! 

Ruby: Huh?! What?! What are you saying?! Slow down, it sounds like you're talking in another language!! 

Later ...... blah blah blah ...... 

Ruby: Hey there Zwei!! How about we play some leapfrog?!