Best Day Ever!!/Glynda Finds Love!!

You guys are in the cafeteria eating away once again happily!! 

(Y/N): Man that was good!! I'm going to get more food!! I'll be back!!!

Blake just sips her tea happily and Weiss is drinking her coffee smoothly too!! 

Twilight a big slurp of her ramen, and hands some tuna over to Blake, which she eats happily!! Turns out that Blake is a Cat Faunus and loves eating fish a lot!! 

Yang is just eating a bunch of food launched at her thanks to Pinkie and Nora, who are just launching away!

Rainbow starts biting into a pizza pie!! And she smiles happily!! 

You then come back with a big burger and begin munching into it happily!! 

Rarity: Darling, how much more are you going to eat?! 

(Y/N): Well I love eating as long as I'm with you loving ladies!! 

Sunset: You're so cute!! 

Fluttershy: How adorable!! 

The girls from Team Jaune come over to kiss the crap out of your face!! And then Yang pulls you into her big bust, and begins smooching your lips!! Blake and Weiss follow up with very passionate cheek kisses, and then lip smooches!! You then touch Blake's kitty ears underneath her bow, and she blushes more and smiles even more!!! Twilight, Rainbow, and Rarity then kiss you next with many food flavor tastes to them!! 

Ruby then comes over with a binder!! 

Ruby: My sister, my friends, our boyfriend, Weiss. 

Weiss: HEY!!

Ruby: 4 score and 7 minutes ago, I had a dream!! 

Yang: This ought to be good!! 

Ruby: A dream that all of us would come together, and have the most fun that anyone has ever had!! 

Twilight: IS THAT MY BINDER?! RUBY!!! 

Ruby: I am not a crook!! 

Blake: What exactly do you mean?! 

Ruby: I'm saying we should kick this new semester off with a bang!!! 

Rarity: I think that's a nice idea Darling! Classes do start tomorrow. 

Yang: I'm planning on starting this semester off with a "Yang!!" Eh?! EH?! 

Team: No. 

Yang: OH COME ON!! 

Nora and Pinkie throw a watermelon at her!! 

Nora and Pinkie: BOOOO! 

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether I should be happy or scared with what you're planning Ruby. 

Blake: I might sit this one out. 

Twilight: Come on Blake!! We're going to do this as one big gang of friends!! 

(Y/N): Yeah come on!! You need to get more active!! Especially with me Kitten! 

Blake: Uh ... sure. (giggles). 

Weiss: I agree too! I say that- 

Weiss is creamed in the face with a pie thrown by Pinkie!!