First Step!!/Enter the Emerald Forest!!

A man with long black hair, in a ponytail, wakes up to see a sight of a girl with orange hair, and well very hyperactive!!! These two are Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie!! 

Lie Ren 

Nora Valkyrie 

Nora Valkyrie 

Nora: WAKE UP LAZY BUTT!! IT'S MORNING IT'S MORNING IT'S MORNING!! IT'S MOOORNING!! 

Nora keeps talking to Ren the whole time they are getting ready!! Even when they are eating breakfast, (pancakes to be exact, Nora loves those!!) 

Nora: I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full twenty-four hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything, I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm... well, I'm me! But it's just crazy, you know? We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not "together-together..." Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome; you are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right? (muffled through her food) Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together! (slurps up the rest of her pancake) Oohhhh! We should come up with some sort of plan, to make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school. I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! (gasps) A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?

As they are grabbing their weapons to prepare for initiation, Ren finally speaks up. 

Ren: Nora. 

Nora: Yes Ren? 

Ren: Sloths don't make a lot of noise. 

Nora: THAT'S WHY IT'S PERFECT!! NO ONE WILL EVER SUSPECT IT'S US!!!! 

Ren: (chuckles and smiles) Let's go Nora. 

Nora: OKAY!!!

Meanwhile. 

(Y/N): So, you know we need partners right?!

Twilight: I could be your partner!! It would be so perfect!! EEEE!! I'M GOING TO GET A PARTNER!!