Ruby, Blake, Yang, Kali, and Blake!!!/Mothers and Daughters Pt. 1!!!

Kali and Raven sat in the living room on the couch, they were discussing a plan that they both had!!! 

Kali: Are you really sure about this?! 

Raven: Our daughters are out practicing their usual battle techniques with (Y/N) right now. And we're just here at home. Once they get back, we're going to treat them, spoil them, pamper them, and well just relax with them. Haven't you ever wanted that. 

Kali: Of course. I haven't seen Blake in a while since she left. Now that I'm with her, I want to be with my little Kitten!! 

Raven: (Giggles) Kitten. How cute. 

Kali: I know. It's something I love calling her. She likes it too because (Y/N) calls her that. 

Raven: Well, I'm not the one to give Yang nicknames, and Ruby is well, you know. So I think the nicknames that (Y/N) gives them are cute enough!! 

Kali: I thought so. So, I guess we play the waiting game and then put our plan into action. 

Raven: I agree. 

Later ..... 

You, Ruby, Blake, and Yang walk inside the house. 

(Y/N): Alright girls, why don't you relax, and I'll fix some snacks for all of you to eat?! 

Ruby, Blake, and Yang: Okay (Y/N)!!! 

The three girls sit down on the couch!! 

Ruby: Man what a hard day of training!! 

Blake: I know, man I'm aching!!

Yang: Dude, I can't even move anymore. 

Kali and Raven soon appear. 

Kali and Raven: Hello there girls. 

Yang: Yo Mom!! 

Blake: Hi Mom. 

Ruby: Uh ..... hey there .... Raven. 

Raven: It's fine. You can call me Mom if you want to. 

Ruby: Okay then Mom. 

Kali: You girls must have had a hard day. 

Blake: Yeah, we did. 

Raven: Well we came to take care of you girls!! Here, let's go!! 

Raven picked up Ruby onto her back, and carried Yang in her arms. 

Yang: Uh .... Mom are you taking us to the bed?! 

Raven: Yes .... you are going to rest and we will help you relax. 

Kali began carrying Blake. 

Kali: No need to worry my little Kitten. 

Blake: I'm not Mom. I just find it embarrassing that you are carrying me up to bed. 

Kali: Don't worry!! I trust you, everything is going to be relaxing. I just want to snuggle with my daughter!! 

Blake: I loved doing it last time so I'm fine with it!! 

The two mothers entered the bedroom and placed their daughters on the bed. 

Raven: Alright then girls. Time to relax. We're going to spend a lot of hours snuggling. 

Raven began pulling off Ruby's boots, making her giggle and soon enough Ruby was barefoot, and was wiggling her toes. She then went to her older daughter's boots and unzipped them. She then yanked them off, leaving the two sisters barefoot in bed. 

Yang: Woo. Thanks Mom, I really needed to get those boots off. 

Yang began rubbing her soles together, and did with Ruby's too, just to get her to laugh a bit!! 

Ruby: Yang that tickles!! 

Yang: I know. That's why I do it!! 

Raven smiled and then began removing her sandals. She got onto the bed, and pulled Ruby and Yang into her chest, allowing her daughters to rest on her breasts, and then started playing footsie on their feet. 

Raven: How does that feel? 

Ruby: It tickles, but I love getting tickled!! 

Yang: If it's from you Mom, then I'm great with it. Snuggles with my Sis and Mom are always fun!! 

Raven kisses their foreheads and cheeks, hugs them tightly in her arms, and continues to play footsie, with Ruby and Yang using their feet on hers next. Raven follows using her left foot to play with Ruby's and her right foot to play with Yang's. 

Kali places Blake on the bed, and takes her boots off. Blake is left barefoot on the bed. 

Blake: Thanks Mom. I needed that. 

Kali: Why don't you grab a book and we read together?! 

Blake: (giggles) Sure!! 

Kali removes her socks and sandals, and gets in the bed, Blake rests her head on top of Kali's chest, and Kali uses her feet to play footsie with Blake's. 

Blake: Mom!! That tickles!! 

Kali: But do you like it?! 

Blake: Yes. It feels warm and relaxing. 

Kali: Good!!

As Blake continues to read, Kali plays with her daughter's ears, kisses her cheeks and forehead, hugs her, and continues to play footsie. 

Blake just giggles and also uses the time to play footsie on her mother's bare soles. 

You soon come in, and the girls all smile upon seeing you!!! 

(Y/N): I guess you girls are already having fun without me, so I will leave the food here with you so that you all can keep having your little bonding time. 

You give the girls a bunch of milkshakes for them to drink, as well as some pizza that you ordered, tuna fish sandwiches, and some chocolate chip cookies. 

(Y/N): Enjoy girls!! 

Girls: Thank you (Y/N)!! 

Your five girlfriends give you big smooches on the lips before you leave!!! 

Once you leave, Raven, Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Kali begin eating the food and enjoying themselves!! Ruby, Yang, and Raven begin playing on their scrolls together, while Blake and Kali continue to read as well!!!