Volume 3 Opening!!

Hasbro and Rooster Teeth Present .... 

Based off of the original works by Lauren Faust and Monty Oum.. 

A single rose petal drifts through the wind, and it lands on a little rose flower. 

An entire swarm of Grimm begin storming Beacon with the intention to kill!! 

You and your team, as well as Team SSSN, Team Jaune, and Team CFVY stand in front of the school. 

Cinder and her group appear with an evil smile across the bitch's face. 

Glynda and Ozpin stand in the office, with the window shattering, showing Grimm coming in to attack!! 

Many airships appear in the sky!! With Ironwood in front of an army of Sentinels. 

Adam marches with all of his White Fang Soldiers, and he sees Blake. He draws his blade to her neck!! 

You and all of your comrades charge towards the pack of Grimm!! 

You clash with Adam desperately!! Twilight and Ruby fight Roman and Neo!! And the rest of your team fight against the Dazzlings, Mercury, and Emerald!! The Dazzlings soon cry out for you, when Cinder attacks!! 

Weiss looks and smiles when spotting Winter. Ruby and Yang do the same for Qrow!! The two butt heads with each other, and Winter blushes and smiles upon seeing you!! 

The ground breaks, and you, your team, and your girls begin falling down!! 

You stand in a single light, with Twilight, Rainbow, Ruby, Rarity, Weiss, Blake, and Yang surrounding you! 

You are then holding a picture of Taiyang, Qrow, Summer, and Raven in your hand. 

Fade to black .... Title Card!!