Jaune and Pyrrha!!/Yang's Mom Raven!!/15 Dances with Beautiful Girlfriends!!

After the events of the battle against Roman and Neo, Blake's condition worsened!! She wouldn't talk to you guys, she didn't pay too much attention to dating you, he grades dropped more and more, and she didn't even get a single ounce of sleep!!!

Pinkie decided to come up with the idea for a dance party for all of you guys!!! 

Pinkie: Doesn't it sound awesome?! That way, Blake can cheer up out of her situation!! 

Jaune: Well, who am I supposed to go out with?! If (Y/N) wasn't going to date Weiss, I could have asked her!! Listen, you guys are probably the best friends I could ever had. So, girls, and Ren, I need your help. 

Ren: Wait, why me?! 

Jaune: Because of you and Nora, I mean you're both- 

Nora: AHEM!! Ren and I aren't actually, together together. 

Jaune: 

Sunset: So who do you want to go out with?! 

Jaune: Well, I think you guys know right? 

Pinkie: PYRRHA!! 

Jaune: Yeah pretty much. I mean she helped me out so much with my fighting skill and- Well you guys are just as great too. 

Fluttershy: Aw!! Thanks Jaune!! 

Jaune: Look, if no one asks Pyrrha out to the dance, I'm going to wear a dress!! What do you say?! 

Applejack: I don't know Jaune. That's a big bet. 

Sunset: And it would be hilarious to see! 

Jaune: Not helping at all guys. 

Pyrrha soon walks in!! 

Pyrrha: Hello again!! 

Pinkie: Hey Pyrrha! So, did you get a date to the dance?! 

Pyrrha: No. It's crazy you know. Everyone just puts me on this pedestal and they think that I'm too good for them. 

Sunset: In other words, they think that you're too perfect?! 

Applejack: THEN I'LL HAVE TO GO AND BEAT THEM UP THEN!! 

Pyrrha: No really Applejack, it's fine. I just wish that Jaune could ask me out, he just sees me as who I am. A person. And well, all the training that we've done. I feel that we- 

Jaune immediately falls out of the bathroom after listening for so long!!! 

Jaune: YES!! I WILL TAKE YOU OUT!! 

Pyrrha: Jaune?! How long were you listening?! 

Jaune: Pretty much all of it. 

Pyrrha: Oh really?! 

Nora and Pinkie: Smooth move Jaune. 

Sunset: Looks like he's wearing that dress. 

Ren: Well this dance should be interesting then. 

Jaune: Oh boy. Let's just go Pyrrha! 

Pyrrha hugs Jaune!! 

Pyrrha: Thank you!!! 

Meanwhile .... 

You are walking to the library to look for Blake, that is until you are pulled around the corner by two loving ladies!!