Ice Cream with Glynda, Pinkie, Neo, and Penny!!!

You wake up to a new day, and head towards the bathroom. You head into the shower, and begin to wash your body with some soap, and also wash your hair with lots of shampoo!! 

It takes a couple of minutes before you finish and head out for another good day today. 

After you finish drying yourself, you get dressed, wearing a yellow shirt, and black pants, as well as your footwear from yesterday!! 

You walk downstairs to see Neo, and Penny waiting for Pinkie and Glynda. Penny is wearing a green dress, and green sandals. Her nail polish is green colored. 

Neo on the other hand is wearing a white t-shirt with pink hearts, as well as brown pants, and pink flip flops. Her nail polish was pink. 

Penny: Salutations, (Y/N)!! How are you today for our date?! 

(Y/N): Just swell Penny. Just swell. 

Penny hugs you tightly, and she kisses you on the cheeks. 

Neo getting a little bit jealous pulls you in and you and her have a complete make out session!!

Neo holds up a sign that says "I love you (Y/N)!! I love you so much!!" 

(Y/N): I love you too Neo! Say, where are Pinkie and Glynda?! 

Penny: They are both finishing their breakfast. 

With Pinkie and Glynda! 

Glynda is calmly sipping her cup of coffee. She is wearing a white blouse, and a purple skirt, along with black high heeled sandals. Her nail polish is purple, and she is also wearing contact lenses. 

Pinkie is eating a bunch of chocolate chip pancakes with Nora, which were made by Ren, who is currently taking a nap!! Pinkie is wearing a white shirt with many hearts and balloons on them. She is wearing a light blue skirt with balloon images on them. As well as pink sandals, and light blue nail polish. Nora is wearing an outfit similar to Pinkie as well, except there are more hearts, and hammers. She also has a picture of Ren on the middle heart of her shirt, and her skirt is colored white. She is currently barefoot at the moment. 

Nora: Oh that was delicious!! 

Pinkie: I know!! And now Glyndie and I are going to go out with (Y/N) now!! 

Glynda: Which we should do right now. So let us go Ms. Pie. 

Pinkie: OK GLYNDIE!!! 

Nora: Okay then, see you all later!! 

Pinkie and Glynda get up, and they meet up with you, Penny, and Neo. You all walk out of the house, and head into the town of the island.

Glynda: I'm still surprised at the fact that there are actual people, shops, and a civilization here. 

(Y/N): You'd be surprised. The Grimm barely invade, and it seems that non are coming by, because no one really displays any negative emotions. 

Pinkie: Unless Yang is making jokes to annoy all of us. 

Neo holds up a sign that says "I thought you would actually like them." 

Pinkie: Oh I don't Neo. She doesn't really get humor, like at all. 

Penny: I like Yang's sense of humor!! It's really fun!! 

Glynda: I have to disagree!! 

As you all continue walking, you reach the ice cream parlor. 

Pinkie orders a big sundae with many ice cream scoops, with flavors of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and mint with extra chocolate chip!! 

Neo goes for the classic neopolitan ice cream. 

Glynda just goes for a cookies and cream milkshake, with chocolate sprinkles, and a big cherry on top!! 

You ask for some chocolate chip cookies, (for Ruby obviously)!!! And also an ice cream cone with french vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, and cookies and cream!!! 

After you ask for the ice cream, you guys all enjoy your delectable sweets, and then head back home to relax!! 

The four girls head up to the bed, and they lie down on the soft covers. 

You remove their footwear, and begin rubbing their feet!! 

Neo makes some sighing sounds, while Glynda just wiggles her toes, and her boobs move up and down as you continue to work on her soles!! Penny blushes and giggles, and Pinkie does the same too!! Then you get into the bed, and join up with them!! You pull the covers over all of you and then remember the cookies for Ruby!! 

You rush downstairs to give them to Rubes, and run into her and Yang!! 

(Y/N): Hey Ruby! Hey Yang!! 

Ruby and Yang: Hey (Y/N)!!/Yo (Y/N)!!!

You give them the cookies!! And then you make out with the sisters for awhile!! 

(Y/N): I'm going to lie down with Penny, Pinkie, Neo, and Glynda now!! I hope you girls enjoy!! 

Ruby: Okay!! See you (Y/N)!! 

Yang: Looks like I'll give you a smooching goodbye then!! 

(Y/N): GOD DAMN IT YANG!!! 

Yang just laughs, while Ruby sighs!! 

You walk back to the bed and lie down the with the girls!! You all make out a bunch, and relax under the covers!!!