Reading at the Library!!

Ah another day has come, and this time, you were going to go out with Twilight, Sunset, and Blake to the island's public library. 

Twilight is wearing a light blue t-shirt with the pink sparkling star symbol on it. She wore a purple skirt with the same star symbols. She was wearing black glasses, just because she wanted to, and also wore pink flip flops as well with pink nail polish. 

Sunset was wearing a black jacket, light blue shirt, and a purple skirt, she wore black boots as well, and wore red nail polish. 

Blake was wearing a black shirt with a picture of a white book on it, she also wore black pants, and black flip flops. She wore black nail polish. 

Blake: You mean there is a library on the island?! Why didn't you say so earlier?! 

(Y/N): I wanted to leave it as a surprise for later. 

Twilight: Okay then!! I can't wait!! I'm going to read a lot of the books there!! 

Sunset: I agree!! This is going to be exciting to be reading with you by us!! 

(Y/N): Well then, let's get going!! 

You all walk outside, and begin heading straight for the Public Island Library! 

All of you walk in, and then you all begin getting out some books to read!! They range from fiction to nonfiction, to history of Remnant, to well pretty much any genre that Blake, Sunset, and Twilight read. 

You all find a nice couch to sit down on and you all begin reading all of the books that you have chosen. You soon notice that Blake brought one of her own books, it is titled Ninjas of Love

(Y/N): You actually have that one?! 

Blake: W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-Well I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I- 

Blake begins to blush so much that her face turns completely red like a beat. 

Twilight and Sunset began to look at it for a while, and after reading through enough pages, they began to blush tremendously and well they are giggling a bit. 

Twilight: Wow Blake ...... I didn't think you would be into this kind of stuff. 

Sunset: Did you get this before you even came to Beacon and met us? 

Blake stays silent for a while, and she begins stuttering again, while her cat ears just scrunch down. 

Blake: Y-Yes. 

(Y/N): Well, you were brave enough to admit about it, so it shows that you are not a coward at all. 

Blake smiles and she kisses you on the cheek many many times. 

After enough time is spent reading, you walk the girls back home, and they lie down on the couch with you!! You remove their shoes, and grab some lotion to rub their feet!!! You also grab some cookies for them. 

You serve your girls once you get the chance to. And then you begin rubbing their feet with the lotion. 

Twilight: Oh that feels good!! 

Sunset: Ah man, I love this!! 

Blake's ears point up showing her excitement!! 

Blake: Please don't stop!! 

(Y/N): You've got it!! 

After awhile, they pull you over to them, and begin kissing your face constantly, leaving chocolate flavored kiss marks everywhere. 

(Y/N): I love you girls. 

Twilight, Sunset, and Blake: We love you too (Y/N)!!