Two Unexpected Visitors!!/Neo joins the Harem!!!/Raven Branwen!

So, escaping from Beacon on the airship, didn't really go so smoothly!! You had crash landed on an island!! This island was all to familiar to you though!! 

(Y/N): This the island that my parents and I would go to during summer. 

About one month passes by and you and your girlfriends, as well as Jaune and Ren begin setting up homes on the island!!

The Beach House .... your main home. 

You are just taking a shower nonchalantly without a single care in the world before you hear a knock on the door from downstairs. 

Back downstairs .... 

Glynda: Wait, who is that?! 

Ruby: Uh, did someone order any pizza or something? Weiss did you order pizza and not even consider me?! 

Weiss: What?! NO!! I wouldn't have even considered doing that unless someone brought it up!! 

Yang: Whoever is there, I'm going to punch them?!

Blake: And you're going to do that with only one arm?! 

Yang: Blake .... don't start. 

Rainbow: You better leave the punching to me before you get a new arm. 

Yang: Fine. 

Yang looks down in disappointment, with Blake and Twilight comforting her. 

Rainbow goes to open the door, and all of sudden, she is hit back inside, with surprise, Neo at the door! And she has the eyes of a killer pointed at all the girls!!!

Twilight: NEO?! WAIT!! NO!! IT'S NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOUR BOSS DIED!! 

Neo holds out a sign that says "SHUT THE HELL UP BOOKWORM!!!" 

She tried stabbing Twilight!! The Dazzlings jump in and try punching her!! 

Adagio: What the shit is wrong with you Neo?!

Aria: Is this about Torchwick?! 

Neo takes out another sign that says "YES!! NOW DIE!!!" 

Neo continues attacking, only for Glynda to restrain her!! 

Glynda: You will stay down now!! 

You soon rush downstairs in a towel wrapped around you, and see what's going on!! 

(Y/N): WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! 

Neo spots you and her eyes become hearts!! 

Neo: (Y/N)!!! MY LOVE!!!! 

She runs over to you and kisses you on the lips!! 

(Y/N): AAH! NEO! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU?! 

Neo then pulls out more signs!! 

(Y/N): You love me?! 

She nods very quickly!! 

Sunset: Well that explains everything!! 

Ruby: Is that why you came here?!

Neo holds a sign that says "And to kill you bitches!!"

(Y/N): No need for that Neo!! Roman's death was planned by Cinder all of this time!! 

Neo was shocked!! 

Sonata: YEAH!! CINDER IS A HUGE MEANIE!!! 

(Y/N): Look if you love me and you want to get back at Cinder, you could stay here for awhile!! We can help you out!! Plus, you are adorable!! 

Yang: EXCUSE ME?! WHY SHOULD WE TRUST HER?! 

(Y/N): Come on Yang, she's not that bad, and plus, everyone usually deserves a second chance!! Look at Adagio, Aria, and Sonata! 

Glynda: I suppose she does. But you are going to be under surveillance from us!! Understand?! 

Neo nods very shyly! 

(Y/N): Good then!! 

At that moment, another knock is heard at the door! 

An adult woman walks in!! She is all too familiar!! 

(Y/N): YOU!! Are you?! 

Masked Woman: Hello (Y/N). And Yang. 

Yang: M-M-M-M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM?!