Chapter 21 The Trip

-Wang Shu POV-

After spending some time with Minjun. We went back into the palace and talked to the emperor as group.

There was no anger towards anyone, only understanding. And that's how I knew the power of love, because nothing would get in the way, love will always persevere.

-Zhao Ren POV-

After what happened at the party I went back to my sleeping quarters. But now I was growing anxious.

I have to see how it went. When no one was looking I ran out and went to the emperors palace. Since I couldn't get in, I the went to the window and crouched low enough that they wouldn't see me, but also where I could hear what they were saying inside.

"I'm glad you understand why I didn't tell you at first Minjun." Said Wang Shu.

"It's fine. I'm just happy that I know now."

I looked confused, what the hell is going on? They're not happy are they? Impossible, I thought this would ruin them for sure.

The emperor then spoke, "I think it would be good for Lalisa to spend some time with you Minjun."

"That's a great idea!" Wang Shu exclaimed. "Ooh, how about next week we all travel to Korea for a few weeks. That will give Minjun some time with Lalisa and we can also have some fun."

"We can leave this weekend if you like?" Asked Minjun.

Everyone agreed and went on with their small talk.

But while they were happy and excited, my anger started to flood back.

This will be the end for you Wang Shu.

I will destroy everything you love. I don't care what happens to me anymore. My life has become meaningless. What little purpose I have, is simply evil.

I swear to never rest until I see the end this family forever.

Deep down I know Wang Shu is not to blame. It is the Emperor that made me this way, but if it wasn't for people like Hayoon and Wang Shu, I would've never hurt anyone. It was bad enough that the emperor wouldn't lay with me, but he had to rub it in my face and lay with these other women.

He has insulted me in every possible way since I married him and became the Empress. I won't stand by and watch him live happily. I want him to suffer and die.

When they leave for Korea, I will be waiting for them. All of them will die or I will die fulfilling my last wish.

-Wang Shu POV-

I clapped my hands together, "I'm so excited, what about you?"

The emperor chuckled, "Of course I am, we haven't actually traveled together once. It will be fun. And the kids will love it."

"I'm going to start packing my bags right now."

"Me too, but what do you want to do while we're there? I was thinking about going hunting with Minjun a couple times, but what do you enjoy?"

I hummed in thought, "I like reading and relaxing. Simple things."

He smiled, "Well I'll definitely make sure we'll do whatever you want, okay."

"You're so nice."

The Emperors eyes then went wide, "I almost forgot. Zhao Ren."

"What will we do about her?"

He thought for a moment, "Technically I don't think she can be executed, because she didn't physically hurt anyone. But I definitely want her room searched. What if she has more evidence that can hurt you?"