The flashbacks

Once again Anaya's Father had been transferred,so she had no other choice rather than leaving her old school,old friends and there she was standing in front of her new class.Though she never felt this type of nervousness before,after some moments of standing in front of the door she at last entered her classroom at that very moment a boy just entered nearly pushing her."Such a manner less boy"-thought she.

After one year
"Anaya you know what this time I'm going to beat you in the exam,just watch"(this was that boy,Galib)
"Offo Galib!You always come and say this to me but till now you've never been successful",laughed Anaya and left the room.

After two years
"You have a crush on him,don't you Anaya?" "Oh Rafiya!It's nothing,just forget about it okay" "Yeah he's extremely good looking though but I'm sure it was not crush at first sight,was it?It was from then when he was helping the younger students about some projects and you just had a crush on him",laughed Rafiya and Anaya just made a disgusted face and left

At Present............
Though she had a crush on Galib in her childhood but she eventually got over it and now what's happening actually!Here she had to marry Galib,she still didn't understand how on earth her parents got no other than Galib for her marriage,it's totally strange!And the strangest thing was that Galib didn't even want to talk with her not even meet her before their marriage,everything was seeming as the craziest thing on earth.