The photographs

Anaya was arranging her clothes and all her things,so for making place in Galib's closet she was also arranging Galib's things."Galib!Just help me,I don't know which of the things you need the most" "Do whatever you want to but if I need something and I don't find it then you'll see!",said Galib from the drawing room."Such a Hitler!",saying this Anaya became busy in arranging the closet.While doing so she found some old photographs,being curious she took the photo box and started looking at the photos,there were photos of Galib's childhood with his brother,sister,Mom but the strangest thing was that the side of the most photos were burnt,by looking at the photos Anaya was sure that at the burnt side there was surely her father-in-law but she wasn't understanding why was those photos burnt like this as if someone did it willingly.The weird thing was that there were no photo of her father-in-law in the box,not even a single one.She was looking over all the photos while at one photo her eyes got stuck there were two people in the photo smiling at each other,they were looking at each other's eyes as if nothing else in this world mattered for them,the people in that photo were no other than Galib and there was a girl with him and Anaya knew that girl,she was also in their school where she met Galib."Dina!Yeah she is Dina"

Flashback.....
Anaya was explaining everyone about their duties for the upcoming science fair when Galib just came from nowhere and started singing in front of Anaya's ear."Galib!Just shut up!If you can't help me then just go and sit,Ma'am has instructed us to talk with everyone,you're also a member of science club,show some responsibilities!" "Miss perfect Anaya!But you're the class captain so I can chill while you'll explain everyone everything" "Ridiculous" "Okay fine!I was just joking",laughed Galib and he also started to help Anaya in explaining everything.
"Galib!Can you please come early today?Oh Anaya,please I need Galib with me today,we've to go to a birthday party of one of our friends and so many works are yet to be done,there are other members in the science club right,just one day,please Anaya" "Okay Dina!He can go!But Galib do come early tomorrow,that's the science fair's opening day",Galib nodded and Anaya just watched Galib and Dina smiling,talking with each other,that was the day when she understood Dina was Galib's best friend.
Flashback ended.....

"Dina and Galib!Yeah they were best friends but looking at this picture it's seeming like they are more than friends,aren't they looking like lovers?",thinking this Anaya felt a sharp pain in the chest but she wasn't understanding why,she had got over her crush ages ago.That time someone snatched the photo from her hand."Why did you touch it?" "What?Touch it?Am I a alien that you think I'll arrange the closet without even touching anything" "But you were interfering in my matter once again.Don't ever touch my things" "Listen I don't even have any interest,besides I asked you before,you didn't argue with me that time not even you told me not to touch your closet,now why are you over reacting!" "Okay fine.It's my fault,but don't touch my personal things.You can rearrange everything else just stay away from my personal things"