Kemon boka mon ta re❤

Anaya couldn't sleep that night,she was dreaming about accidents,Ashfaq.On the other hand,Galib was also awoken whole night though Anaya didn't knew about it.

"Anaya!Wake up or you'll be late.Wake up!"  "Hmm?(she slowly opened her eyes and found Galib standing beside the bed)Galib?You're awake?Even you're ready!"  "Because it's nearly office time!"  "Hay Allah!Why didn't you call me early?"  "I'm calling you for half an hour actually",bitterly told Galib."Okay okay,I call you every day and you've only done once"

Anaya was feeling anxious whole day but she didn't come early though everyone was asking her to go home,because she knew if she would be alone then more of those thoughts would come.

In the evening when she came home,she was feeling very weak.

"Assalamu Alaikum.Ji Mina aunty.What?Okay just be with her,I'll come quickly",said Galib.

When Galib came,she found Anaya lying on bed."Anaya!How's your fever now?"  "Oh Galib!Better now,actually the fever is coming and going,it's very funny,you know.Coming and going.Don't go please,whenever I'm sick,Ammi always stays with me",Anaya was saying all of these in a sleepy voice. "Maybe she has a habit of extra blabbering in fever but she blabbers in normal days too!",thinking this smiled Galib. "Okay,I'm not going anywhere"  "Yeah,that's good"

"Anaya!I'm going.Mina aunty will always be with you,if you need anything she'll handle it"   "Wh-where are you going?"  "It's morning Anaya and nearly the office time!"  "Don't go!"  "What!"  "Don't go!Please"  "Anaya,you yourself is a doctor and Mina aunty and Rahim uncle will be here.What's the problem?"  "Galib,one day please.I'll be alright within 24 hours.But please don't go today"   "Okay fine.You know what you are totally strange!",saying this Galib was leaving the room."Where are you going?"  "Nowhere,just to tell Mina aunty to bring your breakfast here",bitterly told Galib and Anaya made a cute face.

"I'm all fine.See before 24 hours"  "And why did you ask me to be in home actually?Just to listen all your blabbering?"  "Galib you are very rude.You even shout at a sick girl!"  "No no,you've just told me you're all fine so obviously I've not shouted at a sick girl",mocked Galib and Anaya made an angry face.
After some time...
"Galib!"  "What?"  "I'm feeling like dancing",listening this Galib made a confused face."Are you mad?You've not even fully recovered from the fever and you're also very weak.Unbelievable!"  "Please Galib,dance with me!"  "I think this fever has done something to your brain and now you have become fully a mad person",but Anaya already got of the bed and was dragging Galib with her. "Listen Galib.I'm sick and so you shouldn't scold me and you should do what I say you know",smiled Anaya and Galib was making angry face.
"Mina aunty!Rahim uncle!Come come!Yeah,listen!Please play the song 'Monta re' from lootera movie",exclaimed Anaya and Galib was fuming with anger. "Yeah yeah thanks.Galib!come come,we'll dance.Mina aunty!Rahim uncle!You too dance",smiled Anaya and she took Galib's wrist and started dancing.
"Why are you not dancing Mina aunty and Rahim uncle?Please!",she made a cute face and saw that they were smiling and clapping with the beat,so she went on dancing with Galib.Unknowingly Galib was smiling too.

Galib and Anaya were standing in the balcony and staring at the sky.
"Galib!You know what,even we can do waltz with that song.Why are you making this face,you don't believe me,right?Come!"  "Where?"  "Nowhere else.In fact here,I mean dance with me,I'll sing the song"

"Hmm hmmmm..
Kaagaz Ke Do Pankh Leke Uda Chala Jaaye Re
Jahan Nahi Jaana Tha Ye Wahin Chala Haye Re
Umar Ka Yeh Taana-Baana Samajh Na Paaye Re
Zubaan Pe Jo Moh-Maaya, Namak Lagaye Re
Ke Dekhe Na, Bhaale Na, Jaane Na Daaye Re
Disha Haara Kemon Boka Monta Re!

Kaagaz Ke Do Pankh Leke Uda Chala Jaaye Re
Jahan Nahi Jaana Tha Ye Wahin Chala Haye Re
Umar Ka Yeh Taana-Baana Samajh Na Paaye Re
Zubaan Pe Jo Moh-Maaya, Namak Lagaye Re
Ke Dekhe Na, Bhaale Na, Jaane Na Daaye Re
Disha Haara Kemon Boka Monta Re!

Dhintana Dhintana...
Dhintana Dhintana...
Dhintana Dhintana...
Dhintana Dhintana...

Fateh Kare Qile Saare, Bhed Jaaye Deewarein
Prem Koi Sendh Laage.. (Sendh Lage Re Lage)
Agar Magar Bari Bari Jiya Ko Yun Uchhale
Jiya Nahin Gend Laage.. (Gend Lage Re Lage)

Maati Ko Ye Chandan Sa Maathe Pe Sajaye Re
Zubaan Pe Jo Moh Maaya Namak Lagaye Re
Ke Dekhe Na Bhale Na Jaane Na Daaye Re
Disha Haara Kemon Boka Monta Re"

Both of them were laughing,"See,told you.It'll be fun!"  "Yeah it was fun but not of any work"  "Offo Galib!You are too boring"  "Anaya!If everyone becomes crazy like you then nothing productive will happen in this world"  "But you've liked it.Didn't you?"  "Yeah yeah if you want to hear it,what can I do about it!"   "You know what Galib, I hope wherever Ashfaq is,Allah will keep him happy",saying this Anaya was looking at the sky and Galib was also looking at the sky.

Please support the story,share with your friends ❣