He's crazily in love with you

"Anaya!Come quickly otherwise surely you're gonna be late!" "Yeah Galib!Coming coming!!!"

Both of them were leaving for their respective work places and yeah Galib was dropping Anaya.

"Galib!You don't need to come to pick me up you know,I'm not sick anymore" "After seeing how careless you are,how can I not come to pick you!So shut up and go now!I'll come to pick you" "Okay bye",saying this Anaya went inside the hospital and Galib was looking at her and finally he also left for his work place.

"Yeah,don't need to tension much.Just don't pressure him in anything,I mean make him understand things in a loving way.Most importantly give him the medicine timely and don't ever forget about his appointment after 4 months",Anaya explained everything to her patient's mother where her little patient was playing in a corner of the room(As she was a child neurologist so there were so many toys in her chamber so that when she explains about their treatment with their parents the little ones can play and be in their own world)
"Doctor Anaya!This car is too good",the little boy exclaimed with happiness."You are liking it?(Seeing him nodding she said)Then you can take it,gift from me",smiled Anaya.
"No doctor.He will always ask you for toys after this then,he is very naughty" "No no!Aren't you a good boy?Then only this car is given to you,nothing else I'll give",saying this Anaya pouted cutely and the boy nodded,seeing this Anaya laughed.

He was her last patient for that day.And she was a little bit early for going home,as Galib was coming to pick her so she thought about researching about some diseases.

"Doctor!" "Yeah?" "Someone named Natasha wants to meet with you" "Oh yeah,send her please",she was thinking why Natasha came to meet her.

"Hey!Should I say Doctor Anaya or Bhabhi?" "Whatever you wish",smiled Anaya.
"I wanted to talk with you for so many days,then I heard that you were out of town and which surprised me most was that you and bhai went there together!" "Yeah,actually I didn't want to be alone though technically I wouldn't have been alone but don't know why....." "No need to explain.Actually you are impressing me.Everyone believes that you can make bhai like before,you can make him come home and make him apologize to Dad" "I don't know Natasha if I can do these or not but I'll surely try" "Oh come on!What I'm seeing is that if anyone can do it then it's definitely you.Do you know he never talked with anyone normally after that incident forget about caring about anyone!And my that bhai has taken leave for your sickness!I'm impressed by you.So don't jump on that making him to come home and apologizing to Dad,but at first make him yours!Which I think he has already fallen in love with you otherwise these taking leaves,taking you with him these would never happen!" "I don't know what to say Natasha.Even I'm not even sure that he loves me or not,yeah he's good with me but love is a big emotion,I don't know if he has that for me!" "I know him very well.Anyways I think you are of my age,how come you were in bhai's class?" "Abbu admitted me early you know",laughed Anaya. "Then I'm surely not calling you bhabhi!I'm gonna call you Anaya,is that okay?" "Yeah yeah",laughed Anaya.

"You'll go home now,right?" "Yeah" "Then come with me.I'll drop you" "Thank you Natasha but Galib is coming to pick me" "Ohhoooo!He is crazily in love with you,I'm telling you" "You're over thinking yaar" "Obviously not.Anyways then I'm leaving because if bhai sees me here then he'll start shouting for sure" "Okay bye".Both of them hugged and then Natasha left the chamber,Anaya noticed that there were like 10 minutes more for Galib's arrival and she started thinking about all the things which Natasha had told her just a moment earlier.

Support 🖤