The small waves

Anaya was sleeping and there Galib was ready for their little exploring mission.
"Anaya!Get up!"  "Hmm?!What?"  "Don't you wanna go today?"  "Where?Let me sleep please"  "So you don't wanna EXPLORE this cute little place?",hearing this Anaya's sleep was gone. "Oh no!I'd forgotten(then she looked at Galib and raised her eyebrows in shock)Galib!You are ready?How is this possible?"  "Now or later,I had to get ready as you would've done it by me",though Galib said it with irritated face but Anaya smiled.

"No!Obviously we are not wearing this and roaming around"  "But Galib!We bought it!And we need to photoshoot,with this tribal dress-this place is perfect,please"  "We'll look strange!Okay but obviously not today,we have to be back early as I've my..."  "Yeah I know your meeting.Okay but you won't forbade me tomorrow",hearing this Galib rolled his eyes.

They were walking through the muddy path,both were silent(though Galib's quietness is normal but Anaya's was unusual,actually she was enjoying the scenario)

"Galib!"  "I was waiting for it!For you remaining quiet for this long time isn't normal",Galib was actually teasing.
"Okay,I will remain quiet from now",hearing this Galib started laughing and Anaya was fuming with anger."Tell me,what were you trying to say?Come on Anaya,tell me"  "Okay fine.There's a river not very far from here and I"  "And you wanna go there?Let's go(Anaya was making shocking expression)What?I mean if I do what you want you'll give me this shocking expression otherwise you'll give angry expression right?"  "No,no Galib.Let's go",Anaya told cheerfully.

The boat was moving slowly at first, the small waves of the river were  making surreal sound.When the boat came in mid-stream,the river banks on both sides were looking similar.The boatman was singing some native song,the cold breeze,the small waves,everything was combining perfectly.Anaya's hair was dancing over her eyes,she was looking  at the waves where Galib was looking at her.
After some time,Anaya looked up and found Galib looking at her,instantly Galib changed his expression and made it somehow like he just looked at her at that time and smiled,seeing his smile Anaya smiled back and again looked at the waves though at this time her attention was not at the waves,who knows where her attention was but fact was that she was smiling through the whole time.

(I've added a YouTube video here,that's the song which should be played at the background)

They were back at their hotel.

"Galib!You are perfectly ready for your meeting right?"  "Yeah,obviously"  "I can help you to do a better presentation,I mean to add something which can make your presentation even better"  "But how'll you do it?You are a doctor!This presentations are not...."  "Oh come on Galib!I've always participated in every extra curricular activities in schools,college"  "Schools?"  "Offo!You know it right,Abbu used to transfer and I had to change school"  "Oh yeah"  "So obviously I know about presentations" 
Anaya was adding some unique techniques in Galib's style,though she found that Galib's style was in fact perfect but those techniques were making that style more good.Galib was impressed by Anaya's this skill but obviously he didn't show it to her.

The next day is Galib's meeting,what do you think about these extra techniques?I'll be back ❣