When you need me,I'll be there ❣

Anaya was reading "Pride and prejudice",though she had read it Allah knows for how many times but whenever she read it,she never felt boring.She was imagining all the scenes when she heard a tone."Hay Allah!I was only imagining the scenes now where comes this musical tone!Oh yeah,it's coming from the balcony.Galib?But he's a Hitler,how can he play guitar,okay Anaya go and check",thinking this Anaya got out of bed and went to check.

Galib was playing guitar in the balcony,it was late of the night and there was in fact no light only the light of the moon (it was a moonlit night).

When Anaya came she found Galib playing guitar and she was just looking at him from behind with a mesmerizing expression.After some time Galib realised that Anaya was there too and he stopped playing guitar.

"Why did you stop?"  "My wish"  "Galib!You know what I really love guitar tone!Please play",but Galib was making irritated face."Why are you always this much angry Galib?I've just asked you to play guitar and you're behaving like I've asked you to kill someone",saying this Anaya left the balcony.

"All my happy mood is ruined now,I don't even understand how could Abbu select this Galib!My whole life is ruined,always making angry faces,never in good mood.I don't wanna be here",thinking this Anaya turned off the light and went for sleep.

The guitar tone once again started.
"He stopped because I went there right?I don't even wanna see his face.If I could slap him hardly then I'd have felt fine.I feel like going out of this house right now.Ammi,Abbu I don't wanna live with him",thought Anaya.

"You didn't sleep?I'd thought you were sleeping",asked Galib but Anaya didn't answer.Galib sat beside her and Anaya turned away."Anaya!This is my side"  "I'll sleep in this side!Don't ever try to give me orders"  "Now what's happened?Why are you so angry?"  "I've married the most humble person,how can I even be angry Galib?",mocked Anaya. "Okay you don't need to change side,I'll sleep on the other side",saying this Galib went for sleep."Why is he like this?No feelings.Allah why?",thought Anaya,on the other side a smile was formed in Galib's lips.

Flashback.....
Anaya went away from the balcony.
"This girl!I'm sure she's fuming in anger",laughed Galib and stared at the sky. "Galib won't ever show his soft side to anyone",he thought in a broken heart then he turned back his head to the place where Anaya was standing and started feeling uneasy.
"I think guitar tone can be heard from the room,that's how she came afterall",thinking this started playing guitar.
Flashback ended......

The next day Anaya left early for the hospital to avoid seeing Galib.

She came late and directly went to the balcony.She was staring at the sky and felt like crying.
"Anaya dear,dinner is ready"  "Rahim uncle,I'm very sorry but I won't eat now"
"What!"  "Yeah Galib dear,she just told me"  "Okay,put everything in the fridge"  "Won't you have your dinner?"  "Later,you and Mina aunty have your dinner",saying this Galib went to the room.

He found her nowhere in the room." Maybe in the balcony ",thinking this he went to the balcony and found her.
"Why didn't you come for dinner?"
"Galib I'm not in the mood to argue with you now,please"  "I haven't come for arguing"  "Then why did you come?"  "What has happened?"  "Just go please!I don't wanna talk now!"  "Fine!If you don't wanna talk then do whatever you want!",saying this Galib was leaving but he stopped hearing Anaya's crying.

He wasn't understanding what to do,so he just stood beside her but didn't say anything.
"Why did you stop?"  "What?"  "I mean why are you still standing here!"  "Thought of standing here and hearing your crying",answered Galib bitterly."He is dead!",saying this Anaya started crying and Galib became shocked. "Who?"  "One of my patient,a sweet little boy,he had an accident and he just died.He had become very dear to me you know",saying this Anaya was crying hardly and Galib's face was becoming harder.
"Road accident?"   "Yeah,his father was driving and then Allah knows how he lost the control,he is seriously injured but Ashfaq,he died",told Anaya and she wanted Galib to say something but he was silent."Galib?"  "Yeah yeah"  "What has happened?"  "Nothing",saying this he was leaving but Anaya called him."Galib?Did you have your dinner?"  "No why?"  "We should eat,come",but Galib was just standing so Anaya hold his wrist and dragged him with her.

Support Anaya and Galib by supporting the story❣,thank you❤