Meeting the in-laws

Anaya was always a late riser and as Galib lived separately not with his family so she was disturbed by no one to wake up early.Finally after a good sleep she wake up and got shocked,"Where am I?(Thinking this she blinked for some times and finally the reality came to her mind)Oh yeah,now I'm a married woman,how impressive!",she thought bitterly. Then she looked at the other side of the bed and found Galib sleeping,"He sleeps more than me!Hay Allah!",thinking this she finally got up from bed and went to the washroom.

"Galib!Wake up!Come on!Wake up!"  "Who the hell?",shouted Galib and when he finally saw her he said "Oh!Yeah all my good days are gone,miss Anaya is here to disturb me all the time,right",then he finally got up and to the washroom and Anaya made an angry face."I'm not understanding if I've got married or just agreed for a lifetime fighting partner",she thought angrily.
The breakfast was already made for them,in fact all the works were already done so Anaya was not finding anything to do."Why do you live alone?I mean you should live with your family! "  "I need some peace in my life that's why I live alone besides it's just 10 minutes path from here to the Khan Mansion,so not a big deal"  "Aren't they coming to meet me?" "Why?They've met you yesterday and I think before that too"  "Every in-laws meet with their daughter-in-law after the marriage too"  "I have told them not to come to my flat,that's why.If you want to meet them,you can go okay"  "You should also come with me"  "Anaya please okay.Don't interfere with everything.I've already done them a favor by marrying as per their choice,I can't provide more favors".
Anaya was thinking about the strange behavior of Galib and wasn't understanding why was he that much cold,he was not like this in childhood.Finally she decided that she'll go to meet her in-laws but not that day,in fact she would meet them the next day.When she first met them,she found them lovable.All of them welcomed her warmly yesterday when she entered this flat of Galib except Galib's sister,she barely talked with her and she was seeming quite cold to her.

The next day...
Anaya was standing in front of the gate of Khan Mansion." Bhabhi!You're here!Come come!",exclaimed the watchman. When she finally entered everyone became extremely happy to see her."Anaya!So nice to see you,is Galib here too?",asked Ayesha(Her mother-in-law) "Come on Mom!Bhai hasn't come,I don't even understand how do you think that he'll come!",told Natasha (Galib's sister) listening this Anaya was not understanding how to respond so she kept quiet at that very time came her brother-in-law,Rabib(Galib's younger brother) "Bhabhi!What a surprise!So happy to see you!"  "Yeah I'm also very happy see you all,I was feeling so bored there",saying this laughed Anaya and everyone smiled except Natasha who made a disgusted face and left for her room."So here comes my daughter-in-law",exclaimed Atiq(Galib's father)

They talked for hours and finally when Anaya was about to leave her father-in-law told Rabib to left her home.
" Rabib!Tell me one thing,why is Galib this much cold?I knew him in childhood,he was not like this"  "Bhabhi!I think if I tell you about this no one will like this,you should ask bhai or Mom about it"  "Obviously I can't ask your bhai,but I'll ask Mom obviously the next time I meet her"