Mera naam ishq,tera naam ishq

Galib was standing on the balcony and thinking about the incident where Anaya was lying on the bed and his Mom and sister were on the sofa."Why did she need to tell them?",thinking this he hit the wall with his palm and screamed.

Anaya was sitting on the bed and thinking about all the things which happened in a short period of time where she got to know about the past and just after that Galib's entry,his anger,then she heard Galib's scream.

"Galib!What has happened?" "Nothing!Go and take rest" "Let me see!Galib!Let me see!Oh no!(She saw that one of his fingers were swollen)How did this happen?" "That's none of your business!Go and take rest!I can take care of myself",shouted Galib and Anaya made a sad face(she was hurt but she didn't know what was the exact reason because Galib's this behavior was familiar to her,she was totally confused). She was going back to bed then Galib called her from behind.
"I'll apply ointment here,go and take rest!",Galib calmly told this and left the balcony where Anaya was looking at Galib in a confused expression.

Galib was in the kitchen searching for water.
"Galib baba!" "Ji Mina Aunty!" "Don't be angry at Anaya beti.She didn't tell her anything" "What are you trying to say?" "I called your Mom Galib baba.Anaya beti was very sad after your leaving and was saying that whenever she is sick,she doesn't like to be alone.As they live very close from here so I just called your Mom" "So you called her?" "Yeah.Anaya beti was trying to save me" "Okay,alright"

Anaya was trying to sleep but she wasn't able to sleep.
"What?You are not feeling sleepy?" "No" "Come with me" "Where?" "To the balcony.There is cold breeze which will make you sleepy" "Galib!" "What?" "One request please" "What now?" "Don't be so rude.Play the guitar please.The guitar tone and cold breeze-this combo will make me sleepy easily",Galib made an irritated face and Anaya made a innocent look.

Both of them were sitting on the cozy seating sofas in the balcony,surprisingly Galib brought the guitar.
"Galib!I've a suggestion!With this weather one song is coming on my mind" "Must be any strange song" "It's a very good song!",angrily told Anaya. "Okay okay,don't start shouting now(hearing this Anaya made a shocking expression)Tell me,which song,what?Stop smiling and just tell me the name!" "Okay okay!"Mera naam ishq...tera naam ishq...ye laal ishq" "Okay,okay.I've got it!".
There was cold breeze,along with the breeze there was guitar tone and Galib's voice,everything was seeming magical.Galib was singing with his heart,he was feeling like he was not even in the balcony in fact he felt like he was somewhere near some calm village field.

"Yeh Laal ishq, yeh malaal ishq
Yeh aib ishq, yeh bair ishq

Yeh laal ishq, yeh malaal ishq
Yeh aib ishq, yeh bair ishq

Ishq-ishq, ishq..

Tujh sang bair lagaaya aisa
Rahaa na main phir apne jaisa
Ho.. rahaa na main phir apne jaisa

Mera naam ishq, tera naam ishq

Mera naam, tera naam
Mera naam ishq

Yeh laal ishq, yeh malaal ishq
Yeh aib ishq, yeh bair ishq
Yeh laal ishq, yeh malaal ishq
Yeh aib ishq, yeh bair ishq

Ishq-ishq, ishq..

Apna naam badal du.. [badal du..]
Ya tera naam chupa lu.. [chhupa lu..]
Ya chod ke sari yaad main bairag utha lu
Bas ek rahe mera kaam ishq
Mera kaam ishq, mera kaam ishq
Mera naam ishq, tera naam ishq
Mera naam, tera naam
Mera naam ishq

Yeh laal ishq, yeh malaal ishq
Yeh aib ishq, yeh bair ishq
Yeh laal ishq, yeh malaal ishq
Yeh aib ishq, yeh bair ishq

Yeh kaali raat jakad lu
Yeh thanda chaand pakad lu
O.. yeh kaali raat jakad lu
Yeh thanda chand pakad lu
Din raat ke andheri bheed ka
Rukh mod ke main rakh du

Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Raha na main phir apne jaisa
Ho.. raha na main phir apne jaisa

Mera naam ishq, tera naam ishq

Mera naam, tera naam
Mera naam ishq

Yeh laal ishq, yeh malaal ishq
Yeh aib ishq, yeh bair ishq
Yeh laal ishq, yeh malaal ishq
Yeh aib ishq, yeh bair ishq"

When the song was finished Galib felt like he was back on the reality and he looked at Anaya and found that Anaya was already sleeping on the sofa.
"She slept here!Should I call her?But she finally slept after this effort!",thinking this he was finding it difficult as to what to do then.
"Am I seriously going to do this?(she is your wife Galib-a voice was saying him in his mind).Okay",thought Galib.

Galib was carrying Anaya from the balcony to their room."Does she eat or not!As if she doesn't have any weight at all!",thought Galib.When he was placing her on the bed,he looked at her face "This is not right!How can an innocent soul like her be with me!She deserves someone better.I wish I had seen her photo!",thought Galib and a cold breeze came through the window and Anaya's hair was being messed by the breeze where Galib closed his eyes to felt the breeze.

Hiii people!!! Eid Mubarak❣,support the story ❣