Sakhi Hum Mohana Abhisari Jau

Anaya was in the hospital and it was 3 days since the accident happened.
"Anu!How are you?"   "Ammi,better.Yeah not recovered fully,it'll take time",hearing this Anaya's mother was caressing her hand."Asma!She needs to take rest,don't make her talk more"  "No Abbu,Ammi is not doing anything like that.I miss you both,you know"   "We also miss you Anaya.How is everything with Galib by the way?"   "Yeah good",Anaya replied in a low voice."Not only good everything has to be best,everything will be at it's best shape,okay Anaya?"   "Yeah Abbu",smiled Anaya and at that time Galib entered.
"Abbu!Doctor told that they need to observe her for a couple of days more as she is still not fully recovered",told Galib."Yeah,that is what I was assuming too.Asma let us go now,you be here Galib",then both Anaya's father and mother went from her cabin.

"Have you done breakfast?"   "Yeah,Ammi just made me eat,it was really tasteless"   "Now what'll I say about it,you yourself are a doctor,so you know about it that only healthy food is prescribed for you now"   "Yeah,but why healthy foods need to be tasteless yaar!"   "Don't talk much Anaya otherwise you'll have headache for sure"   "But I don't like to be silent,I feel bored"   "So what do you want to do"   "Don't know",pouted Anaya.
"I can sing for you in a very low voice so that no one else find out,if Natasha or anyone else find out it,then only Allah knows what will happen",hearing this Anaya laughed.
"Okay Mohammad Galib Khan,do it but but at first lock the door".

Galib started a soft tone which was making the environment surreal and sleep was coming in Anaya's eyes.

"Baho Manorathe Sacho Abhisare Pehlu Sunil Bes
Kaajra Nayane Saagaje Bayane Kusume Sajanun Kes
Sakhi Hum Mohana Abhisari Jau
Bolo Hum Etat Sukh Kaha Paau

Jamunar Paare Gahana Aadhare Ghanar Pavan Majhe
Piya Se Tha Mor Bedana Patar Mohe Laage Baithe Aache
Sakhi Hum Mohana Abhisari Jau
Bolo Hum Etat Sukh Kaha Paau
Sakhi Chir Abhagini Hum
Baithe Ekakini Pohano Rajani Tobo Nailo Shyaam

Sakhi Chir Abhagini Hum
Krishna Kaajare Pighala Sajare Nayaner Neer Dhare
E Kathin Patha Brutha Manoratha Biphal Abhi Saari
Sakhi Hum Kabahun Na Abhisari Jau
Dukha Laaj Etat Seh Nahin Paau

Brutha Manoratha Sacho Abhisare Pehlu Sunil Bes
Kaajare Nayane Saagaje Bayane Kusume Sajaanu Kes
Phir Aaju Mohan Abhisari Jaau
Sakhi Bol Etat Dukh Kaha Paau"

When Galib finished,he found Anaya was asleep but she was holding his hand in hers,seeing this unknowingly a smile appeared in Galib's lips,he slowly removed his hand from Anaya's holding.

When Galib came out,he saw Natasha standing in front of the door with a smirk in her face.
"Bhai!Singing for your wife?Aww",saying this she started laughing.
"Why are you laughing?"   "Why don't you tell her?"   "Tell what?"   "Stupid!Tell her that you love her!"   "Here's nothing like this!"   "Bhai!You are totally stupid!I feel irritated with your this kind of behavior!Anyways,Mina aunty and Rahim uncle asked if they would bring the lunch so I told them to bring",saying this Natasha went towards the other family members.

After 5 days......
Anaya was finally back home(I mean in their flat).
"Anaya and Galib!Listen to me clearly,you two are coming back home tomorrow and after 3 days your reception program is going to happen!Shut up Galib!Only because of your tantrums we couldn't arrange reception ceremony at that time,so remember my words,I've already made Mina and Rahim understand about it,they're also coming home and Anaya,your parents are living in Khan Mansion,I've strictly told them that they have to be with us",strictly told Ayesha(Galib's Mom) and both Anaya and Galib looked at each other.

(I've given a song link,you need to imagine the male version of the song,as that was what Galib sang for Anaya❤)