Don't know what to say...

When Anaya gained consciousness,one by one everyone was visiting her.At first her mother went,then her father,her mother-in-law,father-in-law,Rabib,Ruhan,Natasha.

"Anaya!We all got scared you know"  "Natasha",Anaya replied in a low voice."What Anaya?Oh got it,you're thinking about bhai,right?He'll come after some time,anyways I think my time is over,bye"
"Bhai!!!What are you doing here?Go!!"  "What will I tell her?"  "Your wife,you know what to tell,just go!",strictly told Natasha and Ruhan looked at her with a shocked expression.

Galib was truly clueless about what to say,so he stood in front of Anaya's bed.
"Galib",hearing Anaya's voice Galib was feeling happy again he was also feeling angry.
"Don't talk to me okay?Why are you so careless?Can't you just see that a car was coming?"  "You were also careless this time Galib Khan"  "Yeah,I admit it.Now don't start your blabbering.Take rest"  "This is what I'm doing,not talking at all and just getting rest"  "Yeah,without arguing with me your day can't be spent properly I know it,don't give me looks,you've got bandage,be careful about the bandage at least"  "You'll always scold me,won't you?"  "This is what you compelled me to do"  "Galib think if I was not alive,then?" "See!This is why I scold you,all time talking about nonsense things,listen Anaya if I again hear you talking about this nonsense,then I"  "Okay,okay",smiled Anaya.

"I think,you all should go home actually,we're here",said Natasha."Natasha you too go home",told Galib."No ways,giving the responsibilities in the hands of my two stupid brothers,I can't go home,okay?",hearing this Galib made an angry face and Rabib made a don't care expression.After that both Anaya's parents and Galib's parents went home.

It was late night and along with Galib,Rabib,Natasha...Ruhan was also there.
Natasha fell asleep but when she opened her eyes,she found Galib nowhere,only Rabib and Ruhan were beside her both speaking in a low voice.
"Where is Bhai?"  "Natasha Api.Galib Bhai has gone to meet bhabhi."  "Have you gone mad or what?Anaya is ill and she must be sleeping and how did he go there?"  "Just for 5 minutes,he just wanted to see her and so I made the situation like that so he could meet her",said Ruhan.
"Doctor Ruhan!Don't you have any common sense?I can't even imagine how can you...there there comes my bhai!Didn't you know that she's ill?Why did you go there?"  "Relax Natasha,she's sleeping,I wanted to see her once"  "Yeah yeah,when she's awake you don't know what to say to her and when she's asleep,you went to see her,great!",saying this Natasha went and sat far from them.
"Galib!Your sister is just like you!Always angry!"  "Shut up Ruhan!",saying this Galib also went.
"I don't know Rabib,I mean how can these two be your siblings!You're so calm and these two!"  "Ruhan bhai!This is what I'm thinking through my whole life",Rabib replied in a frustrated tone and Ruhan made a confused expression.