The past

"Galib!"  "Anaya!Just shut up okay?Who told you to dance,are you even a doctor or not!I'd told you Allah knows how many times for not doing this!But no,you won't listen.Now when your temperature has again increased,you're telling me to again take a leave for you!How sweet!",Galib told angrily. "Just one more day Galib.I won't do anything wrong today.Promise!"  "Take your promise with you!I'm going.Mina aunty will take care of everything,Rahim uncle is also here.Just ask them if you need anything.Allah Hafiz"

Anaya was lying and Mina aunty was caressing her hair.
"Anaya dear.Don't be sad.I've never seen Galib baba taking leave from office even for one day in the regular working days.He really cares for you" "From when do you know him aunty?"  "For 2 years"  "And he was always like this?"  "Means?"  "I mean,like an angry young man.Always cold"  "Yeah dear.In fact I've never seen him to laugh or smile or anything like pleasure.Nowadays I'm seeing him in good mood.I think you are the cause of his smile",smiled Mina aunty and seeing this Anaya also smiled,at that time the doorbell rang."Who'll come now?"  "I'll check",saying this Mina aunty left.

After some time,Mina aunty came with Ayesha and Natasha.
"Mom!Natasha!Assalamu Alaikum"  "Wa'alaikumus Salam.How's your fever now?"  "Mom.Alhamdulillah,I'm better now.How did you know?"  "I've informed them Anaya dear"  "Yeah Mina has informed us Anaya",told Ayesha."I'm fine Mom,you shouldn't worry actually"  "I've told you Mom,she herself is a doctor after all but who listens to me!",told Natasha in a bitter tone."I'll arrange something for you to eat",saying this Mina aunty left.

"Mom!I wanted to ask you something"  "Yeah yeah,ask"  "Mom!I've known Galib from school you know and he was never like this much angry,not this much cold,he rarely smiles Mom!I'm not understanding why he has become like this!"  "What!You knew bhai in past!"  "Natasha just stop!(angrily told Ayesha and Natasha made a don't care type look)Anaya actually I should have told you before but the situation was never like to talk about this matter.If you know Galib from your childhood,then I'm sure you know Dina?"  "Yeah.She was in our school",hearing this Natasha was making shocked expression.
"They used to love each other.His Dad never liked Dina,in this matter Galib and his Dad were always arguing"  "Why did you say used to love?"  "I'm telling you Anaya.One day,Galib's Dad was coming from the office for an emergency to the home,he was in a hurry and he was driving very fast.Here in front of his car,came Dina and it was just like within a minute,he couldn't control,she was spot dead",hearing this Anaya was in a deep shock and tears were all over her cheeks. "Galib thinks that his Dad did it intentionally,he believes that his Dad did it to seperate them as Galib would have never left her no matter what his Dad told him"  "Why did you stop Mom.Finish it!",bitterly told Natasha."Case was filed against him(Galib's Dad)but Dina's brother withdrew it as he understood that it was not an intentional thing and he even tried to make Galib understand that too but he never believed!",saying this Ayesha bursted in tears. "And you know what Anaya,I think till now he loves her.You should think about it and try to make him forget that girl",told Natasha.
"I know only you can make him understand this,only you can get him back home.His Dad never did any wrong thing to anyone,it was not intentional"  "Mom!Don't cry.I'll try to do it"  "At first make your place in his heart then try to do other things,no need to act like the savior",told Natasha.

They were all silent and busy in their own thoughts when the doorbell rang.
"I'll go and check",shouted Mina aunty from the kitchen and she was shocked by opening the door,Galib was standing there."How's her fever?Mina aunty!Let me enter please",saying this Galib entered.

"Anaya!How's your fever?",saying this Galib entered the room and found his mother and sister sitting in the sofa while Anaya was lying on the bed.
"What are you doing here?",asked Galib in a cold tone."Here comes",bitterly told Natasha. "I've asked you not to come to my flat!" "Bhai!We've come to see how's your sick wife doing.At least be nice for once!Come Mom!",saying this Natasha left.
"Galib",Ayesha told in a sad tone. "Mom!I'm leaving!Are you coming or not?"  "Yeah coming.Anaya take care of yourself and take care of my Galib also",saying this Ayesha left.
"I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself!",Galib told angrily and Anaya was looking at the door and watching Ayesha and Natasha leaving.
"How did they know you are sick?",angrily asked Galib.Anaya knew that if she told him the truth then all of his anger would go directly towards Mina aunty,so she lied.
"Mom called me and then"  "Then what?You just told her that you are sick?Am I not enough for you?How many people do you need Anaya?Weren't Mina aunty and Rahim uncle enough?See,how fool I'm to be here early from office thinking that you might need someone but no,you've already gathered people",bitterly told Galib."Galib!"  "Don't talk!I'm leaving",saying this Galib was leaving but Anaya held his wrist.
"Sorry!You can scold me okay.Don't leave",Anaya told innocently but Galib made an angry face and went to the balcony without saying anything else.

Show your love people!