The Abraxans

As the next day was Saturday, most students would normally have breakfasted late

Mioha however, wanted to see who would throw his or her name into the goblet, and rose earlier than usual.

Apparently, she was not the only one.

When she got out of the dungeons into the entrance hall, she saw about twenty people milling around it, some of them eating toast, all examining the Goblet of Fire. It had been placed in the center of the hall on the stool that normally bore the Sorting Hat. A thin golden line had been traced on the floor, forming a circle ten feet around it in every direction.
Mioha recognized Professor Dumbledore's magic signature. That Age Line would not let anyone under the age of seventeen pass, not even if their names were Fred and George Weasley.

The Slytherin saw Hermione, Harry and Ron in the crowd and walked up to them.
"Morning", she greeted them.

"Hi", Harry grinned.

Ron was busy turning to a third-year girl.
"Anyone put their name in yet?" Ron asked her eagerly.

"All the Durmstrang lot," she replied. "But I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts yet."

"Bet some of them put it in last night after we'd all gone to bed," said Harry. "I would've if it had been me. . . wouldn't have wanted everyone watching. What if the goblet just gobbed you right back out again?"

True, Mioha thought.
It wasn't as if she hadn't imagined winning the Triwizard Tournament, but she knew even if she were seventeen, she would not do it.

No need to be in the center of the attention all the time, no thank you.

Someone laughed behind Harry. Turning, they saw Fred, George, and Lee Jordan hurrying down the staircase, all three of them looking extremely excited.

"Done it," Fred said in a triumphant whisper to Harry, Ron, Mioha and Hermione. "Just taken it."

"What?" said Ron.

"The Aging Potion, dung brains," said Fred.

"One drop each," said George, rubbing his hands together with glee. "We only need to be a few months older."

"We're going to split the thousand Galleons between the three of us if one of us wins," said Lee, grinning broadly.

"I'm not sure this is going to work, you know," said Hermione warningly. "I'm sure Dumbledore will have thought of this."

Yup, Mioha thought.

She felt the powerful magic of the Age Line, an aging potion would not deceive it. 

However, Fred, George, and Lee ignored Hermione.

"Ready?" Fred said to the other two, quivering with excitement. "C'mon, then - I'll go first -"