OWLs

"How did it go?", asked Mioha quietly when Harry passed her the next morning

The Gryffindor shrugged.
"Snape yelled at me to get out before I could even say anything. I wanted to say I was sorry, but he said I was a snob, just like my father."
He looked at her gloomily.
"I think he's right."

"No", Mioha assured him, not really sure what Harry's father had to do with this. "Whatever happened between Professor Snape and your dad, you are not James Potter. Even though everyone says you look like him."

"I will try again", said Harry firmly.

Cho Chang passed them, shooting Harry a cold look.

"What was that about?", asked Mioha baffled.

"Oh. We...kind of had a fight...", said Harry tiredly. "About her friend, Marietta. She should have kept Canisclan a secret."

Mioha suddenly realized the Ravenclaw was still in the Hospital Wing.
"I heard her mother works in the ministry", she said slowly. "Maybe Marietta didn't want to endanger her mother's job."

Harry huffed.
"Ron's dad works for the Ministry too."

"True", Mioha mumbled, then added: "I'm gonna lift her curse."

Harry looked at her surprised.
"Why?"

"Because she doesn't deserve it", said Mioha simply. "She only did what she thought would be best for her family."

Harry's green eyes looked at her with confusion.
"I will not pretend to feel the same way, but I guess I can't stop you."

The sweet smell of perfume stung in Mioha's nose. She hurriedly stepped away from Harry and walked towards the entrance of the Great Hall. The Gryffindor got the hint and fell a bit behind.
A moment later, Professor Umbridge brushed past them, eyeing them suspiciously.

School had turned into a sort of prison. There was no laughter in the hallways anymore, nobody of different houses spoke to each other and everyone just kept their eyes down on their school notes. Since the headmistress' warning about expelling Harry, Ron and Hermione, the professors had managed to hide several attempts of the Inquisitorial Squad trying to frame the Golden Trio.

Four times, Pansy had gotten Professor Umbridge, telling her excitedly that someone had done something against the rules. Luckily, another professor had gotten first to the place Pansy had wrecked each time and managed to clean it up before the toad saw it.

Marietta was soon up and about again, her face clear of the ugly pustules. However, she remained cold towards the members of Canisclan and started whispering with Cho secretively whenever Harry, Ron or Hermione passed them.

The nifflers were a bit upset that their treasure hunt was over, so Mioha had to assure them that once the lady in pink left the school, the little creatures could search her for gold as much as they wanted.