Canisclan

Students from Durmstrang, Beauxbatons and Hogwarts filled the stands, either holding little banners with the wolf crest or with the Durmstrang crest, the latter having a double-headed dragon with Durmstrangs' name in Latin and Cyrillic script abov...

Students from Durmstrang, Beauxbatons and Hogwarts filled the stands, either holding little banners with the wolf crest or with the Durmstrang crest, the latter having a double-headed dragon with Durmstrangs' name in Latin and Cyrillic script above it.

Everyone was wrapped in scarfs and furs and winter cloaks, shivering both from the cold wind as well from excitement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen", Professor Dumbledore's voice boomed across the Quidditch field. The wizard was standing in the teachers' stand, his long beard flowing in the wind and the tip of it tickling Professor Snape's face, who looked like he just wanted to yank it off of Professor Dumbledore's smirking face.

"Welcome to the first Quidditch game between two Wizarding schools, Durmstrang and Hogwarts!"

Everyone started roaring, waving their flags into the air.
The sky was a brilliant blue, the sun was shining from the cold sky.

It was a perfect day.

"Representing Durmstrang we have Poliakoff, Borislav, Dimo, Gardanov, Kalin, Andrej and Krum!"

The Durmstrang students bellowed loudly, cheering for the seven Durmstrang students that shot on their brooms onto the Quidditch field, flying in a wide circle before resuming their position on their side of the field.

"And representing Hogwarts are Malfoy, Diggory, Jones, Davies, Stretton, Flint and Potter!"

Mioha waved her flag as the seven Hogwars students soared into the air, the crowd cheering loudly for the Quidditch players.

Professor Dumbledore had approved of Mioha's idea that representing Hogwarts there would be two students from Slytherin, one from Hufflepuff, two from Ravenclaw and two from Gryffindor.
Cedric was playing as a Keeper, Draco and Angelina were the Beaters, Harry was the Seeker and Marcus, Roger and Jeremy were Chasers.
All Hogwarts players were wearing black Quidditch uniforms with a black and white crest on their backs, which had a wolf's head in it. The word Canisclan was printed below the crest.

"And now, without further ado and not wasting time boring you all to death", Professor Dumbledore chuckled, "I pass on the microphone to Lee Jordan, our commentator for the game."

The headmaster sat down after collecting his beard from Professor Snape's face, while Lee seated himself behind the microphone.

Madam Hooch came onto the field, releasing the snitch and the two bludgers unto the air.

"And Madam Hooch is now tossing up the quaffle everyone, this promises to be an exciting game!
Andrej has the quaffle, passing it on to Borislav, what a fast throw-"

Lee Jordan rattled down the players' names as the leather ball whizzed back and forth between them, merely a brown blur.

Marcus blocked a pass between two Durmstrang players and tossed the quaffle to Jeremy, who caught it deftly.
While the six chasers were zooming around the Quaffel, Harry and Viktor were circling above the Quidditch field each searching for the snitch while at the same time keeping an eye on the Seeker of the other team.