P U R P L E

P U R P L E

there isn't gonna be a Fourth of July chapter because this isn't based in America stupid. Also I got a banner! Made by bitteur
Im going to go put it onto the other older chapters soon :)

J U L Y  1 9 9 8

He pulls back quickly, pushing away with a confused look on his face and pink lipgloss-stained lips.

He looked so beautiful, but it wasn't a cliche beautiful. No he wasn't blushing. No he wasn't smiling. No he wasn't staring at me with a small smirk with love in his eyes.

He looked purely as utterly disgust from skin to bone.

Just honestly... he looked like he had seen a ghost.

But he was still pretty with pale skin and blonde fluffy hair falling over his forehead and barely grazing me.

He probably didn't think I was pretty though....

I mean I probably messed up or something! I've never kissed anybody before who am I to think I should get my first kiss by leaning in first! It was a stupid decision! I ruined it! I should go over to the shop again and just sit in my sorrow until we leaves it's not that far away. I mean... I've done it before s I can just play a board game. Or work. But if he comes in while I'm working I can go behind the cold drinks. Yes! Perfect plan.

But instead of me leaving, I have him hope, the benefit of the doubt that even though he pushed me away he didn't mean it.

He looks at me with wide purple eyes, the pink light casting a shadow on half of his face. His breathing is heavy and his hands are in the same position as a second ago.

"Are you guys coming?" Koa asks as her and Jack walk into the tattoo parlor, "Yea one second..." Royce screams back, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips contorted in disgust.

He shakes his head, turning to them and walking away stiffly.

"Look Im sorry I just- I was confident for a second in my life and I shouldn't have been because I've never done anything before and-!" I say.

Instead of it working though he walks away.

I let out a shaky breath and a sniffle, looking at my feet. "You're stupid Kelca..." I mumble. But he stops halfway through, his y'all body still stiff and his hair being blown south from the wind. It wasn't because of what I said, he was too far away to hear. He just... stopped.

My hair flows in my face and sticks to my lip gloss, so I peel it off and hold my hand above my head. It not only protected me from some of my hair but sufficiently covered me from the sunlight that hit directly into my eyes.

His face slowly turns to the side so he can see me through his peripherals. I see his sharp nose and his jaw from his side profile and take a deep breath. He looked desirable in every way. His face was sharp but his eyes were soft, his lips were plump and pink.

I bit my lip.

"I'm really sorry I shouldn't have done that! I know we're just friends and you're probably sick of every single girl falling for you!" I scream after him over the wind in my ears and the tourists speaking loudly all over the pier filling my hearing. None of them notice.

he turns to me fully and walks over.

Within a blink of an eye he was right in front of me. He grabbed my neck, the veins in his hand popping, and he leans down to my height, using his hand on my neck as a way to keep me in.