The Prettiest Girl

The pain of loving someone and not being able to do anything about it .

That feeling is something I never want to feel again .

" oh but Peter... Let's be serious  here . I'm asking for real now... Is it true ? " Mark finally spoke .

My head felt unusually heavy and my eyes got wet .

Am I about to cry?
"control yourself , Peter" I mentally said  as I nodded slowly to answer Marks question .

" Yes...it's true " I said underneath my breadth , pressing my lips together . That feeling of finally getting him to shut up felt so good .

I caught Mark looking around like he wanted to tell someone about what I just said .

Oh I really wish I didn't tell him . Now look... Who's he gonna tell next ? I'm gonna become the talk of the school .

" who are you looking for ? " I managed to ask .

I got a strange feeling to look at that girl standing on the other side , close to the canteen . She's a little tall and fair skinned .

I hope he's not gonna do what I think he's gonna do .

Mark grabbed my hand and pulled me from where I was standing . Forcefully following , him the strange thoughts scared me .

Where's he taking me ?

Why do I keep thinking that somehow ... I'm going to end up in front of that fair beautiful girl ?

Oh shit! I got lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that I was standing in front of that girl .

Ah Mark! He brought me to this girl . SHIT! what do I do ?

Standing face to face with a girl I don't know....I tried not to look into her eyes . I quickly turned to Mark " Now what ? Why have you brought me here ? " opening my arms .

" introduce yourself " he said . I gave him a frown then turned to look at her face .

Wow she's beautiful . What should I do ?

Her smile being so compelling , I smiled back even though I didn't want to .

God now I can't stop smiling! I've lost control .

Come on Peter..say something . I can't think of anything .

It's like my whole body just stopped obeying me .
These pretty girls...they drive boys crazy .

" say something " my inner voice said to me .

Aargh!..the words are not coming out .

" I'm Cecilia " she made the first move.

" I..I'm Peter " replied immediately and turned to face Mark .

Gosh that was hard .

" I've introduced myself . You happy now ? " folding my arms and feeling completely dumb .

Making that silly face , he said " Is that all ? " " Yes! Let's go ! " grabbing his bag and pulling him along .

' Introduce yourself ' he says . Seriously... Is it really that hard to not want to talk to a girl !?

I have just gotten out of the library after a long and boring book .

Jeez the library here is annoying .There are no story books here !

What kind of library is this? No story books but just science and biology and formal educative stuff .

Booooring! And news papers...old dusty newspapers ! I mean seriously !

What year are we in ? 1960s ?

The school sirens going off and students rushing out from all sides , I tried not to make contact with any girl .

Am I walking alright? I feel like some girl is looking at me and how I walk . I should probably walk well .

" What are you talking about ? Get a hold of ya self , Peter !" My inside voice scolded me .

Who cares if some girl is looking at me ? I don't care.

I moved forward as students walked out of their classes . Two girls just came out of their classes and walked right in front of me .

The shorter girl caught my attention immediately .  She's short...a little shorter than me and smaller.

Her golden brown skin brights as the sun touches her .

I can't see her face .

Walking behind them , I stared at that girl .

Why do I suddenly want to talk to her ?

" who is she ? " I asked myself .

Why is it the first time I'm seeing this girl ? She's so pretty . She's the cutest girl I've ever seen .

Why do I want to talk to her ?

I imagined being her friend .

Maybe we can be friends . Maybe I should go talk to her .

Wait! What am I saying? No no...I'm not doing this . No girl remember ? I'm not going to .

While I was busy day dreaming and came to my senses , the prettiest girl I'd ever seen disappeared amongst the students.

Where did she go ?

Her small cute body made her disappear easily .

Even though I've only seen her from behind...I can tell she's the prettiest girl In the whole school ...

Thanks for reading . Please vote and share . The more the readers the faster I'm pushed to published .

Next chapter will be published soon .