Last minute surprise

" Okay let's do this " Breathing softly .
I cupped my mouth with my left hand and yelled " Any Visual Art students here ?!! "..." Any first year Visual Art ? " I repeated .

Damn . No one's even listening . Or perhaps I'm the one who has the voice of a girl . They can't hear a thing .

" V - Art students ! Where are you ? " I shouted.  " Who's the last person ? I don't have your name on my paper ! " I gave it my all but it all seemed useless . " Who ? " " I'm here " I heard someone say . A cute and sweet little voice .

I brought the sheet down from my face and lifted my head to see a girl standing in front of me with the cutest grin ... I've never seen such beautiful grin before . Smiles are beautiful but grins...grins are just...wow I'm lost for words...what am I even saying .

She's short . About my height . Her eyes sparkled like a thousand stars . It's like her big cute eyes didn't need light to reflect an image .
Her small body being  just perfect for her with her golden brown skin .

It took me just two seconds of looking directly at her to notice her breathtaking beauty . She's so beautiful .

I looked right back into my paper after a quick glance at her " No you're not " with a giggle .

Shit ! Did I just giggle ? I'm so stupid .

" yes  I am " she laughed and smiled at me .Her smile was so charming , it froze my heart and made me motionless for a second there .
" no you're not in my class "  I huffed and shook my head then pretended to look back in my paper .

I'm so cold . I hate it when this happens .

" Yes I am " she said again and did nothing but smile at me . I forced myself to look her in the eyes which was a mistake...I got lost in it .

Then it hit me...

She's the one ! She's that girl I saw the first time I came to school...the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen even though I never saw her face .She disappeared and now she's here ! She's standing right in front of me .
What strange coincidence this is .

" haha...you're not" " yeeeeesss" she laughed . The last name I was looking for suddenly popped up in my head and  I scribbled it down quickly then managed to turn away from that girl .

I had to get away from her as fast as I can before something happens . 

I cleared my mind and headed for the teachers Office . 

" Peter ! " A familiar voice called my name .

Hell no . I am tired , I'm weak , I'm sweaty , I need to rest . Can't you people just leave me alone to enjoy this last few days !? Ah !

I turned only to see someone I did not except to call me .

It's the cute girl again . How did she know my name ? She knows my name .

Surprised to see her walk towards me from a distance  , I paused and looked down to avoid looking directly at her . " why ? " I wondered .

Why did she call me ? " wait for me ! " she waved as she moved her little legs .

Wait for her ?...why ? I don't even know her name . I'll ask when she gets here .

I watched her run towards me . My mind went numb . Billions of questions parading inside my head without a single answer as to why she's coming to me .

The thought of not knowing why made me scared .

What will happen next once she gets here ? A beautiful , cute girl and probably the prettiest in school is coming to me . Why is a girl so amazing like that calling  me ? What did she see in me ?...
Seriously... I don't understand .

I waited and wondered what she'd say to me . She reached me and stopped with a smile . " y_yes? " I let out a small sound . Smiling again at me, I got trapped in her unique beauty .
She said nothing and began to walk with me .

Things just got harder and tense . She's walking with me now .