End Of Semester

Four more months in Senior High school has been fun and exhausting at the same time . I made a lot of friends ( just boys )...The plan of hiding my interest in drawing didn't go out so well .

Almost everybody I met wanted me to draw them but I always found excuses to get our of it .

I still can't believe I made it . I didn't fall in love . I didn't make friends with any girl or barely start a conversation . I'd say I've done a great job . I did the impossible but...but...Elly .

That incredibly beautiful girl that came out of nowhere and nearly stole my heart_I said Nearly . I'm still the same and I'm not opening up to this girl .

why did she come at the last minute ?
Why do I have a strange feeling that Elly isn't one of those girls who will just come and disappear ? Something special about her that I can't understand .

My heart is telling me something and for the first time , it's speaking a language I can't understand...and that scares me a lot .

The semester is over_but whatever comes next...I doubt Elly's not gonna be apart of it .

This Chapter is short . Yh I know . Actually this is where this book is supposed to end but I'm considering joining the next book to this to make it a single Novel .

watch out for update .
Pls vote and share . Thank you💓🔥