6 - Just for decoration

Some time during the night, you had ended up on the floor. You were sure Hoseok was the culprit as when you got up to look at the bed, he was sprawled across the entirety of the queen-sized bed. You chuckled at his sleeping form. His head was turned towards where you stood, face tranquil as he continued to sleep. You watched as drool left his slightly parted mouth, landing on the pillow underneath him.

    “Gross,” you whispered.

    A faint knock caught your attention. Footsteps sounded in the hallway, making their way down the stairs. You decided to follow, your guard up still from being in an unfamiliar place.

    You padded towards the closed bedroom door, reaching for the doorknob. Right before you had a chance to grab it, the door swung open.

    “Aak!”

    “Oh! Sorry! I didn’t know you were behind the door.”

    You looked up while rubbing your forehead. Namjoon’s head was in the open space of the doorway. A sheepish look occupied his face.

    “It’s fine,” you waved him off, “What’s up?”

    “Ah, I was just seeing if you were awake. But Jin hyung is talking to that Jimin guy at the door and he mentioned something about you.”

    You nodded. Taking a deep breath, you stepped back far enough to open the door wider. You strided out the door and made your way down to the front door. Seokjin stood leaning up against the doorframe, his back towards you. He appeared to be having a casual conversation with Jimin as his shoulders were lax. When you stepped closer, you had a clear view of Jimin’s face. His eyes lit up as they caught your form behind Seokjin. Seokjin turned around as he noticed Jimin’s attention was brought elsewhere. Both boys smiled at you as you walked closer.

    “Good morning!” Jimin piped up.

    You hummed, giving him a smile in return.

    “What’s going on?”

    “Jimin was telling me about what his plans with us for the day are.”

    “Yep! Once all of you get up and fill your stomachs, I’ll take you on a tour.”

    Jimin lightly bounced on his feet as he talked. His light brown hair jumped along with the movement of his body, almost animatedly. He was chipper for how early it seemed to be.

    You stepped closer to the door. You were quick to wrap your arms around your body as the chilly air came in contact with your skin. Seokjin chuckled lightly at your action. He reached around you to bring you into the warmth of his body. Jimin’s bright face faltered for a second before making his smile bigger—if that was even possible.

    “Alrighty, well I’ll leave you guys to it! How about I come back in two hours for the tour?”

    You thought for a second. That would, hopefully, give you enough time to get everyone up, ready, and fed before he came back.

    “Sounds good to me.”

    Jimin’s giggle was a sweet sound, making you crave to hear it just once more. He took a step back, twisting his body as he glided down the porch steps. He waved to you and Seokjin and he made his way down the street.

As you waved back, a shiver ran down your spine. Seokjin pulled you a little closer, seeming to have felt it. You watched as the man from yesterday stood down the street, in the direction Jimin was headed. He locked eyes with you. His glare on you never let up. You furrowed your brows, watching as he turned to follow Jimin as he passed by. You shook your head slightly to get the weird feeling out of your mind.
Seokjin leaned down to rest his chin on the top of your head.