*chapter 4*

Sanyukta being as strong as she is, tried to pull open the heavy doors of King's royal room. For one moment she was astonished to see the shimmering gold that shine back in her eyes but she couldn't enjoy the view, she has so much to do right now. Letting out a nervous sigh she looked left and right in those long corridors in hope to find glimpse of their king. She really hope if she tell the king everything it will be all good. But there was a doubt in her mind which was asking her to have another better plan.

Her father might be the favourite minister of the king but everybody knows there is nothing more important for the king than his son. The Prince.  Her father was suppose to be here. In this ceremony. He was supposed to be here for the documentation and to introduce the new King to all the affairs of the kingdom. He was supposed to be with the king and help him in his initial days. But there are some secrets of this palace which only her baba knew. But she got a hint of what he is hiding. It's something related to King's second favorite minister Vishar, who happened to be the Queen's brother too. It's about some secrets of how the treasure in this palace is always filled. Her father had warned her about vishar too. Her father never had a good feeling about him and she know that there was more tension among them than rivalry or jealously. If he become the first minister now she don't know what's gonna happen to their Kingdom and their new King. She don't care if she found dead after the stunt she is going to pull but all she knew that she can't let her parents and the kingdom suffer.

She quickly fixed the fake moustache and went in the search of King again.

On other hand the Queen was disheartened when vishar told her what's the King has been thinking?

" Does he doubt his own son abilities?" The Queen voice was low and on the edge to break.

"It's not about ability. It's about worth. It's about legacy. " Vishar pointed out and sat across the Queen.

As much he wants to own the kingdom, he loves his sister and can never see her cry.

"You mean to say my son is not worthy? " the Queen was threatened by her brother statement.

"He can be. But he is too good to be a king. ....and too naive to understand what he had to do to keep the treasure filled.." Vishar rubbed his hands together.

" Will he understand?" The queen asked.

"Maybe" vishar said still dreaming about being a king.

"Or maybe not." He looked up at his sister. There is a possibility that his dream can come true.

***

Here Sanyukta was still in search of the king until she ended up in the doorway of a huge room.  She was mesmerised this time. This room is even wider and beautiful than the previous one. Almost the best room she had seen in her whole life. She said almost because she think this room can be better. She looked at the table and winced.  The only defect she found in the room.

The table was covered with beautiful silky blood red cloth and a blood red vase. The only thing that's been pickling her eyes were the dry black flowers in the vase. Though she love black roses but only on branches.

She stepped cautiously,  once inside she noticed that there is nobody who could see her show her little magic in the beauty of this room.

She saw some red roses in another vase near a very beautiful king size bed. Maybe if she could exchange the flowers in vase...

She very timidly hold the fresh red roses in her hands and pull them out of the vase. She bring them close to her nose totally forgetting about the fake moustache. A single inhale caused a tickle in her nose and there she sneezed very cutely.

Not after so long she heard a door opened behind her. She eyes went wide with fear.

"What are you doing here? " came a deep dark edgy voice from behind. She didn't turn but she heard footstep behind her.

She prayed to every God she remembered and decided to turn. But before she could do anything she was turned around harshly by a hand on her upper arm.

His body felt hard against her. His height towers over her. His eyes black and darker than charcoal. His lips are in thin line and the frown lines on his forehead made him look intimidating.

"I asked you something and I hate to repeat myself? " that velvety voice melt around her. The aura of authority he carried with him hot thicker with addition of his voice.

"I ..." wait.... was that a girly voice. No way sanyukta. Even he twitched his eyebrows too.

She cleared her throat dramatically and said in hard voice this time.

"I have a sore throat. "

For once she thought about apologising for being in his room but one moment later she felt a wave of rebel.

She looked down at his hold So hard that it was already paining and she knew it's gonna be bruised.

"It's not the way you treat a....... 'don't say woman'......human?"

He looked down at his hold on her arm. But instead of leaving her arm he tighten his hold.

Then he looked into her eyes as if searching for something. For once she feared what if her moustache came off. what if he find out who she is?

"Who do you think you are talking to?" Their was a warning in his voice.

Her hesitant gave the answer that she had no clue who is this gentle man.

Suddenly his eyes stopped searching and turned in glare and then they look amused.

"Just to let you know that you are talking to the king right now." He stated.

" Not yet." She stated back but gasped next second when his face scrunch in anger.

Thank you so much.
Please vote and comment.
Criticism and suggestions both are welcome..