*chapter 11*

The Prince was taken aback with a sudden shock he felt in his nerves when he saw a woman wining but he find it more difficult to hide his smile. His eyes quickly search for Yukt in the crowd but he didn't fund him. He saw what happened during the race and he had already decided what he has to do with them now.

"Your highness!. It's time to give the prices." A man came to Randhir. He nodded and stand up slowly to hide the little curiosity he felt to meet her.

When they reached the price section he found that girl surrounded by some males.

She was crouching low look like examining her knees while the men look at her in rage and annoyance.

"I don't think she is a woman. Maybe a man dressed like woman." One of them uttered angrily.  She successfully ignored him and continued examine her knee.

"I disagree. With curves like those she must be a eye candy to see. " another one said.

"Remove this mask we want to see who you are." Third man told her. She looked up at him, stared at him for a moment and looked back down at her knee.

They all laughed and looked at each other. When she was done examining her knee she stood up and stumbled a little when she tried to walk.

"Maybe the winner got an injury. I can carry you in arms if you want. I can even treat your injuries very well if you would let me. ." A man laughed and came ahead to touch her.

"Stay away. " she muttered angrily and try to walk again.

"I bet she taste as sweet as her voice. " they all laughed again.

She didn't do anything but continued walking away from them.

That's Randhir's cue to interrupt their laughing session

"I think it tastes like a lifetime in prison. " Hearing their Prince they stopped snickering and stand up straight.

"Your highness!" They all greeted. The Prince nodded and looked at her but she didn't said anything. Instead of moving to price section she bagan moving towards the exit while pulling her horse. She just moved away and stumbled a little. Randhir looked closely to find out that her back was bleeding.

"You alright?" The Prince approached her but when she turn around he saw something familiar in her eyes. Like he had seen those eyes before.

He looked deep in her eyes but suddenly her knees buckled and her eyes dropped low.

He was quick to snake his arm around her waist and took a hold of her small body. He took a glance at her closed eyes and felt a rage Against those men. But right now he has other priority.

***

Sanyukta eyes felt heavy when she tried to open them. She felt cool air at her back and suddenly she wondered

where is she?

She looked around and found herself sleeping on a soft silky sheets and covered in warm blankets.

Suddenly all the heaviness vanishes and she found her eyes fly open. She quickly tried to get off the soft bed but her back muscles protested in reaction.  When she looked down she find herself in a soft silky white robe. She was feeling an immense pain in her back so she looked around and found a mirror. She walked up to the mirror stumbling a little. She turned away from mirror and slide down the robe from her shoulders. Then she removed her dark brown hairs away from her back. She cringed at her bandaged back. It looks worse than it feels.

She was looking at her back in the mirror and she hope that it get better soon. She can't even walk straight until it get well. She tried to touch her back but it's hurt and she let out a wince of pain.

"You should be taking rest right now."

She recognise the Prince voice and suddenly she straighten her robe and hairs.

"Your highness!" Sanyukta uttered.

The Prince make his way into the room and stand in front of her.

For a while the prince just stand there and observe her. While sanyukta join the dots of where is she. How can she not recognise this room. As Yukt , she always feared coming in this room. But why is she here right now?

"What I'm doing in your room?" She asked not making eye contact. Her father told it was considered a disrespect looking the royal people straight in the eye.

"How do you know it's my room?" The Prince eyes turn quizzical but his lips twitch in amusement.

"I guessed. " she quickly said and calm herself down. Gosh. Was she about to blew herself up.

"Where Yukt is?"

Her eyes widened. He know. He know. He definitely know.

"The person who bring you in the race?" The Prince inquires.

Oh okay. He doesn't know. Yet.

"Why are you asking?" Asked Sanyukta little scared and hesitant.

"He is one of royals now and now he is missing, I was thinking about sending a search for him." The prince fixed his robe.

"No........." Was that too quick.....? " I mean..... No need. " Sanyukta said it too quick for her own good.

Prince eyebrows  turned up in doubt.

"Actually. Umm he had gone to bring medicines for baba, from another town. It was an emergency. " she played with the ribbon of her robe.

"And you know it because you are........?" The Prince waited for her to complete

"Sanyukta. Yukt's sister. " another lie.

"But that's a very careless behaviour and Maybe he doesn't care enough for his job or his father reputation. " the Prince sound disappointed.

"It was an emergency. Baba condition was degrading and he told me to inform you. " another lie.

"This was a mistake and he deserve a punishment."  The Prince looked angry when he crossed his arms across his chest.

"I don't want him working for me anymore." the Prince sound determined.

Does that mean she is free now? Really. That was easy. 

But what about Baba? What if baba get to know about Yukt. He will be upset and if he finds out what I have been doing?

"Let's not involve Baba. I will tell Yukt how careless he has been. I mean, he left without informing you, like oh my god, who does that? So careless." That's was a little bit dramatic though.

"But baba doesn't need to know. He is not well and he will feel more guilty that Yukt lost his job because of him." She looked up into her eyes in hope.

Maybe this all is getting sorted on its own.

The Prince thought for a moment before making up a deal.

"I think we can do something about it. It's quite simple actually." The prince shrugged.

"What's simple, your highness?"  Sanyukta eyes were hesitant as she look up straight into his eyes. Breaching another rule.

"You have to finish what your brother started." The prince lips twitch." You have to be my companion now. "

Thank you so much

Please vote mad comment.

Suggestion and criticism both are welcome.