45.

I tried to enjoy my borrowed freedom as much as I can. I don't know if I would be getting this time again. I didn't the market had this much variety of things. My mother is the one who always bought clothes and jewellery to me. I wasn't allowed to go out alone. This is like first time I have got a chance when I can take what I want. 

What do I want?

This whole little trip to the market made me realise one thing.

I don't want anything. Anything materialistic. I didn't wanted clothes. I didn't wanted anymore jewelleries. Not even the spicy food.

But I had brought a little saved money with me. And I didn't want to return empty handed.

So then I took another tour of the market and this time I bought things. Not for me but the people who are special to me. I bought a turban for baba, bangles for mother. I took same earrings for Hadaya and Alsa. Then on a stall I saw many lockets. All lockets were different from each other with different symbol. I suddenly remember the locket that the Prince wore around his neck.

My eyes quickly searched and found the locket hanging there.

"What does this symbol means?" I asked the woman who was selling the lockets. I want to know it from so much time but I was so sure that there is no guarantee that the Prince would have told me truthfully. He would have probably said something that would either made me red with anger or blushing.

"It's a symbol which represent that a person create his own reality. " the woman chipped smiling. I smiled too as I touched the locket gently.

Then my eyes reached across to another locket. It was a circular ring with a small star in it. 

"This symbolise that you don't have to kill yourself to make other happy. But just have to live your life to fullest and only do things that makes you happy. " the woman told me happily and I almost urge to buy it.

****

I use the door open of the Prince room. It was dark inside. Maybe the Prince hadn't arrived yet. I slowly went in and close the door behind me.

I put the things on the bed corner.

I walked to the window to open the curtains so atleast some moonlight will illuminate the room. Reaching the curtains I swipe the bunch of folds to my right and a gush of cool air rushed in.

"You are late." I jump at the sudden sound behind me.

I felt the goosebumps arise on my skin because of the cool air.

Before I could even turn around to him, I saw two hands appearing in either side of me and landed on the window edge. I scoot closer to the window to avoid touching him. But he followed. I put my palms on the window edge to support myself.

"You have last chance to apologise for disobeying me." I heard him murmur next to my ear. I licked my lips and bite them lightly. 

I didn't want to apologise but i don't know what he would do If I didn't apologise.

I didn't said anything and state out of the window. I stare at the stars and the shining moon. Then I noticed his both hands moving closer to each other before they trapped mine in them.

I let out a breath. My heart beat high. My body paralysed.

"Last chance. " he warned me before he tightened his hold on my fingers. His fingers engulfing mine from the back. His front touched my back. When his skin touched my bare back i knew he is not wearing his robe.

"I..I...." I wanted to slop myself for stuttering. I felt his chest vibrating and I realise he was laughing at me. I puffed my cheek. Annoyed at myself.

When he put his chin on my shoulder I almost wanted to turn away from him. But he made me wrap my own arms around myself. Still holding my palms from back.

This small movement made be backed up to his firm body and I couldn't even squirm out of it.

"I'm not going to apologise." I let it out with a breath.

His chin dug into my shoulder when he pressed her face closer to my neck.

"I was expecting that." I heard him sigh and relax around me.

But I couldn't relax. This, this proximity. It's doing something to me.  Something wrong. Very wrong.

Is he like this with every woman he had been with?

Suddenly he lift my hand up to my my heart and let it stay there. His hands presses to back of my hand and my palm pressed to my heart.

"I can feel your heartbeat even through you palm, love. " I felt him smirk. I couldn't say anything. I calmed down my breath and focus on my heartbeat.

"It's not the sky look beautiful? " it was my futile attempt to change the topic.

"It's don't know but what I'm feeling right now is the most beautiful feeling i have even felt. "

And I had to blink to understand what he said.

He really didn't meant it right? He just didn't mean that holding me like this while we both stare at the sky is the most beautiful feeling for him? He is lying? It's his game?  A cruel one this time?

"Stop lying." That's all I could mutter before I feel my throat being pressed.

The movement was so fast that I almost let out a gasp when he pressed his finger on side of my neck.

"I never lie." I felt his lips ghosting over the skin of my neck.

"Then tell me a truth. A deep secret that you haven't told anybody." I challenged him while my wind pipe is literally on his mercy.

"I'm dying to hear you moan my name from that little mouth of yours. " with that his lips finally land on my neck and I almost lost it. My eyes shut close while my head fall back on his shoulder.